Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

^ Yup, both shop n house AC, each ate at least a couple of them

Quote Originally Posted by Screw View Post
    Capacitor if ur lucky
    Thnx. Wouldn't kick this morning either, reset wasn't popped though. Might do some reading see if I can test capacitor and fan motor.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

Sending out a big "fuck you" to the peeps I saw today refusing to wear masks. Ya you, the three women I saw walking into Dairy Queen, the dude headed into the convenience store beside it n same for the mgr in the bank Ross was in.

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Sending out a big "fuck you" to the peeps I saw today refusing to wear masks. Ya you, the three women I saw walking into Dairy Queen, the dude headed into the convenience store beside it n same for the mgr in the bank Ross was in.
    Been noticing a lot of convenience stores/gas stations with ‘mandatory to wear mask’ signs and then ya get in there and buddy behind the counter has no mask on
    '88 LX

^^^I don't mind if they are behind plexiglass.
    Mike

04 GT
    89 LX...bye-bye!!
    67 Cougar x 2...should have kept them!

News reports, mayor says Toronto is upside an insane amount of money and may have to cut services and staff. Ok can see how city's revenue streams have been interrupted but why do they continue to spend funds to grind off road markers to create new bike lanes? Same with what it must have cost to change speed signs on most streets in an effort to "save pedestrians". Report a few years back said bulk of the pedestrians being struck problem was associated with pedestrians themselves but they flat out ran from the idea of creating the Zombie bylaw or even starting to enforce existing pedestrian laws or push common sense before stepping off the curb.
    Every single day, all of us drive on roads where driver after driver after driver make insane moves in total disregard of safety or laws yet we continue to see more and more radar traps and less and less on road enforcement. You know, enforcement of the actual laws that really make a difference in keeping me you and everyone else safe. Beyond the revenue makers, who really gives a flying you know what if someone is 20 or 30k over on a wide open hwy?
    Just this persons opinion is all.
    Be safe out there ya'll.

Quote Originally Posted by Legwound View Post
    You know how home grown tomatoes are always more flavorful than store bought.

I expanded my garden and am at the front end of an attack of tomatoes, more than I can work into salads, burgers, omelets etc. I took the surplus and made sun dried tomatoes in my dehydrator. Incredibly good, better than any I've ever bought.

Date night tonight and I'm gonna kill it with pizza.
    The Italian in me encourages you to make tomato sauce. ( this was not a suggestion) lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I’m not slow, I just like the way your bumper looks

Foxstang
    Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    News reports, mayor says Toronto is upside an insane amount of money and may have to cut services and staff. Ok can see how city's revenue streams have been interrupted but why do they continue to spend funds to grind off road markers to create new bike lanes? Same with what it must have cost to change speed signs on most streets in an effort to "save pedestrians". Report a few years back said bulk of the pedestrians being struck problem was associated with pedestrians themselves but they flat out ran from the idea of creating the Zombie bylaw or even starting to enforce existing pedestrian laws or push common sense before stepping off the curb.
    Every single day, all of us drive on roads where driver after driver after driver make insane moves in total disregard of safety or laws yet we continue to see more and more radar traps and less and less on road enforcement. You know, enforcement of the actual laws that really make a difference in keeping me you and everyone else safe. Beyond the revenue makers, who really gives a flying you know what if someone is 20 or 30k over on a wide open hwy?
    Just this persons opinion is all.
    Be safe out there ya'll.
    The pandemic is great for terrible politicians and management. WE scandal, sorry pandemic made me do it... Terrible city management, sorry pandemic made me do it. lol

Don't forget that toronto HATES the car. Although I honestly think they should tear up roads in the downtown core, make it a nice outdoor space for biking and walking.

If you have freezer space just wash tomatoes a little ( I don't because I grew them with no chemical sprays). Put in plastic freezer bags and freeze for winter use. Not for salads but chili, sloppy joes, meatlofs,etc.

4 Hours in to front BMR control arms install I thought would take 3 hours total and is now looking more like 9 hours. Things really went sideways when the instruction say "slide steering rack forward"
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate