Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,464
Page 186 of 2377 FirstFirst ... 861361761821831841851861871881891901962362866861186 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 23766

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

BRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPP jibbijib's Avatar
    Days like today should be mandatory days off. There are too many people on the road that are not cut out for winter driving. The snow that's out there is the most unpleasant type to drive in.

Quote Originally Posted by Intmdtr View Post
    if he can pull out and pass a Honda civic, that thing is modded in my books.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not4You
    I know how to blow trannies!

I left early thinking the drive would suck. Took me the same amount of time as it normally does. Only just started to snow in Cambridge about an hour ago..

Left my place shortly after 5. Still on the road now at 7:40. I haven't seen anything like this before in my life!!

What the fuck is wrong with drivers this year? In the past 8 months my commute has increased nearly 20 min each way on a clear sunny day.

Today takes it for the worst fucking commute I've had in my entire career to date. At the pace I'm going now I still have an hour or more to go.
    Follow me on Instagram @ray721_14gt for car pics and general shenanigans

Because Rayscar!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by baddbullitt View Post
    I left early thinking the drive would suck. Took me the same amount of time as it normally does. Only just started to snow in Cambridge about an hour ago..

AUDI Quattro bro
    It makes your drive in winter like a nice summer day

Fixed

Quote Originally Posted by Ray721 View Post
    Left my place shortly after 5. Still on the road now at 7:40. I haven't seen anything like this before in my life!!

What the fuck is wrong with drivers this year? In the past 8 months my commute has increased nearly 20 min each way on a clear sunny day.

Today takes it for the worst fucking commute I've had in my entire career to date. At the pace I'm going now I still have an hour or more to go.
    Combination of people moving to outskirt cities, plus the huge influx of legal and illegal immigration. I've said it many times, we're in the information age. A lot of work can be done outside of major cities, or from home. Time to take advantage of that ability.

yeehaa!! got to play in the snow this morning with my snowblower!! felt like a kid!!
    BECAUSE RACECAR

Quote Originally Posted by jibbijib View Post
    Combination of people moving to outskirt cities, plus the huge influx of legal and illegal immigration. I've said it many times, we're in the information age. A lot of work can be done outside of major cities, or from home. Time to take advantage of that ability.
    Can't build skyscapers from my couch.
    Follow me on Instagram @ray721_14gt for car pics and general shenanigans

Because Rayscar!!!!

KIDAGIN
    This is the kind of day I am glad I am retired don't have to leave the house

Mustang Occasionally
    My schedule just happens to have me off for these two days. Perfect.

I left the house at 8 am to do Christmas shopping. No crowds and no traffic, locally. Just about done!

Smooth move ^^