Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Cook up a nice soup with all the spiders and give a bowl of it to the kids and parents on Halloween night.
    Tell everybody your grandmother has concocted a home brew vaccine for the virus.
    Approved by Health Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by redo75 View Post
    Cook up a nice soup with all the spiders and give a bowl of it to the kids and parents on Halloween night.
    Tell everybody your grandmother has concocted a home brew vaccine for the virus.
    Approved by Health Canada.
    Mmmmmmm. Spider soup.....everybody gets a leg
    Just waiting for this crap to be over so we can travel again

Yummy.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    My brain says this is a seriously stupid question.

But.

Anyone have some time with one of these new Alfa’s

They look pretty good. And the pricing is very reasonable.

Might test drive one for shits...

Attachment 22116
    Don't own out of Warranty and Alfa' depreciate like a rock. Might be a fun 3 year lease fling if you want.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
    Don't own out of Warranty and Alfa' depreciate like a rock. Might be a fun 3 year lease fling if you want.
    Drove threw the lot.

All they had was premium loaded models. All 70k plus. Wasn’t looking to spend that much.

We we’re running late so didn’t even drive one.

Foxstang
    Something snapped in my little brain... I started to hate the idea of working for an organization (having a job) to the point of just thinking about it gives me a panic attack lol... Once I got over the fear of not having money and getting over the greed of wanting nice things like big TV's, big fancy house, and weekend driver toys... I started wanting things like passive income, assets, and no liabilities. It felt like a damn trap, work hard for some asshat only to buy shit you don't need because you HATE your life and then feel like you need more money for materialistic shit and with that more stupid shit to deal with at work and more hatred towards your life...

Then you wake up while you are climbing rapidly to a 200k /year salary and think "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME". Honestly, guys, I was much happier making 80k than I was at my highest peak in income... now I make next to nothing lol Don't work for money, it's the most freeing thing you can do... Work on yourself so you can be in a position to have money work for you. Not easy, I was sick for months (not covid) and it felt like I was weaning off a nasty drug. Letting go of the need for a full time "secure" job that paid a lot of money is not something we've been taught to do. Worst case, my family and I move to a cheaper home in the middle of nowhere and start over... it's just money.

So we're looking into a legal basement apartment (if it's allowed in my neighbourhood, I doubt it is, we live in a snobby-ish area) and we are looking at a house to buy that we can rent out but with a budget of only 400k, it's impossible in the GTA lol... It's stupid how homes are being sold for. We're keeping our eyes open. Worst case I get a full time for 6 months to get a mortgage for the 2nd home and increase our buying power, then quit that shit once we get it lol

My goal for my little business is to build it to a point where I don't have to work for it full time to generate some form of income my job really is to buy labour at wholesale and sell it at retail prices - as basic as that, let it take care of me versus the other way around. Won't be an easy 5-10 years... but still beats working for some idiot douche bag for the next 5 to 10 years and have nothing but useless junk and bleeding ulcers to show for it.

Sorry, felt ranty this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    Drove threw the lot.

All they had was premium loaded models. All 70k plus. Wasn’t looking to spend that much.

We we’re running late so didn’t even drive one.
    If you want to stay around the 60k mark for a Luxury SUV my moneys going to Mercedes for a GLC or more likely going to Cadillac and trying to swing a deal on an XT6.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
    If you want to stay around the 60k mark for a Luxury SUV my moneys going to Mercedes for a GLC or more likely going to Cadillac and trying to swing a deal on an XT6.
    Never looked at merc. Didn’t think they would be in my price range. I’ll check them out.

wife is being indecisive and I'm trying not to make it for her as I usualy do when it comes to car buying time.

she cannot decide weather she wants a car or an suv.

we have tested a few of both and have narrowed it down to a top choice of each.

so suv winner is 2017 Audi SQ5 dynamic. loaded

car winner is 2018 BMW 440i Grande Coupe. also loaded, including the M performance 2 package

payment is within dollars and factory warranty remaining, plus an extended package. . both agreed to throw in no charge winter wheel and tire packages. both within 50hp of each other. both AWD. both with similar options.

she cant decide between suv and plush comfort with a bit of sport. or a sporty car with a pit of comfort

I thought woman only cared about the colour?

98 GT - Bright Atlantic Blue 'Dech'