Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Foxstang
    Got a job offer I can’t really refuse. I’m on the fence but swaying on the side of working for the man again. I need to calculate the opportunity costs of both taking a job and keeping the startup going which is profitable already.

The last company I worked for turned me off to office work but not every company is such a shit show and this role aligns itself to my dream job, a job I’ve been working hard to achieve.

Writing seems to be on the wall for Lockdown 2 Electric Boogaloo, think I have to break down and get a power rack and some plates for the home gym...
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
    Writing seems to be on the wall for Lockdown 2 Electric Boogaloo, think I have to break down and get a power rack and some plates for the home gym...
    Agreed, I am doing the same

Buyout value of my company car seemed too good to pass up, so bought it out for my wife
    2017 Q50S (300hp version) with 105k, fully loaded for 15k with winter tires/wheels included.

Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
    if they lock down everything there is going to be some serious justifying having to take place.

if they only lock down certain areas then they better damn well set up some barricades. and stop the idiots from these hot spots from just up and leaving.

was in Grand Bend today and you would think it was the start of summer with the number of people showing up by the car load with trunks full of supplies.

Today told to start working at home again...till atleast May Long Weekend....I might retire the day they call me back to site...eligible retirement in 4 months... see what happens.

Little 2V 700+ RWHP, Pump Gas
    10.46 sec @ 136 mph

Pretty happy I put the snow tires on yesterday.

Foxstang
    Neighbours looked at me funny as I prepped the snowblower on a nice hot day lol now who’s laughing lol

Snows on plus fresh oil n filter for the Ram as well.
    Bring it

love covid customers.

lady calls about a very specific product. sorry not something we carry in stock but can order it in. fully explain that special orders are final and must be paid in full before ordering. also explain that the date given is a back order date and is subject to change. lots of crazy going on we don't have control over. customer is fine with all that stuff so pays and is informed we will call.

unfortunately as with everything else Back order date got pushed back date got pushed back . customer was understanding. although her old one had a leak, and was worried that it was gonna cause issues. she just happened to have the part needed to fix but her husband couldn't do it. "would be easier waiting for the new one if the old one wasn't leaking" told her i would stop and have a look while in the area ended up being an easy fix. put on the new seal charged her a whopping $20, she was happy.

fast forward to today. she calls wants to cancel the order. sorry special order sales are final due to covid issues. you were told that at the beginning. "no i wasnt". yes you were and even in non covid times special order gets a 25% restocking fee.
    im not paying that you need to refund me 100% of what i paid.

bla bla bla. yelling yelling yelling. look Ill refund you minis the 25% restocking fee. more yelling .......

looks like she ordered the same thing from another dealer around the same time as us. people think that they can just place multiple orders and multiple places and then cancel which ever dosnt come in as fast.

more threats, and mire demands for a full refund.
    sorry sale is final . I'm not refunding you anything ill call you when your product is in and you can tell me where you want it delivered

and now she is going to call her lawyer. and I'm just waiting for the bad reviews to pop up