Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,506

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Club Supporter
    As others have said, if it's clearly stated on invoice and customer actually received a copy of invoice (this will help if they call their credit card company to dispute, and a lawyer has limited room to play except for a simple bully tactic via a letter - after that it will get expensive for the customer to pursue for a few hundred dollars - risk/reward) then you have a contractual right to stand your ground on the policy - however, there is the goodwill aspect especially if you can move the product quickly.

That's your call and how you manage your business' brand/reputation.

Maybe an alternative to the re-stocking fee language is a non-refundable deposit portion of the special order sale, in the future. This will require 2 transactions so you only refund the refundable portion versus trying to split an single transaction which is more likely to result in a dispute.

I assume you pay for the product in full when you order or do you pay when it is eventually shipped to you? That is - are you holding the float in the meantime or are you funding the money between the time of the refund and when the backorder is filled and you can sell it from inventory?

its all cashflow. so we would be out of pocket the refund until product can be resold.

i know we are not the only ones in this position. but the chains stores have deeper pockets to refund.

right now i have about 10k worth of customers demanding refunds. i could pay that, but at that rate reserves would be dry very quickly. i honestly worry about setting a precedent. and then not having the cash flow to keep up. unprecedented times

If it is written down you are golden If it is not then you could end up wasting more money fighting a lawyer. At the least I would keep 25%. Fuck the people who are trying to fuck you.

Of course you can always tell them you'll refund their money when the units sell.

How do they know 3 days into a 28 day lockdown, that the numbers will not change and the lock down in peel and Toronto must be extended?

Places that oil spray, does no one take any pride in their work anymore?
    Bare spots on chassis, top of front and rear inner fenders dry as a popcorn fart plus completely missed the tail gate.
    Fuck!!

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Bare spots on chassis, top of front and rear inner fenders dry as a popcorn fart plus completely missed the tail gate.
    Fuck!!
    No one cares anymore I find.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Fuck!!
    the faster the get one done they sooner they can bring in another

Best product in the world does squat if it's not applied properly.
    When he said, premium for large vehicle, no problem.
    When he said, premium for full spray, no problem.
    When he said, large vehicle is going to take a bunch longer, no problem.
    All I asked, please spray everywhere it's suppose to be applied.

Club Supporter
    Versus only where you (as customer) can "see"....although missing the tailgate :-0

Issues with application at Krown in London North, missed portions of under carriage, complained with photos to HO.
    Customer Service told me that I could have it "reapplied" at my expense?? Coating must have "washed off "in 5 months??
    What happened first time??
    Did the young guy/owner know what needs to be coated??
    Or
    Training is poor from head office or gotten so big now don't care.