Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,512

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

countries like New Zealand - Australia and our east coast and I'm sure there are more countries have proven lock downs work and nothing else - Summer had nothing to do with it - our numbers started going up in the summer WHY no more lock down - kids in school - parents at work - all this other bull shit is just smoke and mirrors and whining - country's miss lead by all the wrong facts and the "what if's" or "let's try" have decimated large numbers of their populations of all ages, winter or summer - this carnage comes at the onset of the economic greed - people can't get their heads around the fact this simple technique works the best - we don't even know if the vaccine will work - maybe that's why Canada is taking it slow extremely slow compared some other countries - my only other suggestion is to go to the mall and start licking all the door handles and if your still alive after 14 days maybe your good to go - unless this is reoccurring flu but we don't know that - stick to the hard facts the rest is just everyone in media looking for ten minutes of fame and a following
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd
    1981 Cobra t-top option - power to be determined, in the works

It’s hilarious to say look to the hard facts after posting a bunch of stuff that goes against all the scientific data.

Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
    Well unfortunately we've hit the stage where trying to get everyone to behave and follow safety protocols hasn't really worked and the numbers are skyrocketing. I'm normally 100% anti government telling me what to do but like, I unfortunately don't see much other option. That said there's a lot of support programs for businesses out there so everyone needs to be on top of that, take as much support as you're entitled to.
    My moms boss owns banquet halls and the support those business get are not worth anything. He gets a 40,000k tax reprieve but that’s nothing compared to the 100k + over head he carries every month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I’m not slow, I just like the way your bumper looks

yep most people dont understand the high overhead some business run. government offerings is not enough to save most.

Was driving home tonight, when all of a sudden I smell lighter fluid. After a few minutes I jump into the right turn lane and catch up to this....

Not sure what it was (guesses?), but it was a stinker.
    Anybody that doesn’t believe in modern engine emission controls should get a history lesson by driving behind this “classic”
    -Don____________

Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    yep most people dont understand the high overhead some business run. government offerings is not enough to save most.
    I agree with all the points you made early. We’re doing things backwards here. The needs of the few out way the needs of the many.

I think we should shut down Walmart and big business and open up small businesses only. I guarantee the economy will jump start here.

The covid tests are faulty. 50% accurate. What a joke.

Also hammer said earlier numbers started when schools went back, I beg the differ. Numbers spiked a week before everything “tried to open”. Also the same time the liberals were under fire from parliament for stealing from Canada and other charities, a pathetic attempt at forcing a lockdown for parliament to stop investigations. Those are facts I’d like the add. Maybe no relation but I smell fuckery a foot. lol

I’m not slow, I just like the way your bumper looks

Quote Originally Posted by Zutz2v View Post
    I agree with all the points you made early. We’re doing things backwards here. The needs of the few out way the needs of the many.

I think we should shut down Walmart and big business and open up small businesses only. I guarantee the economy will jump start here.

The covid tests are faulty. 50% accurate. What a joke.

Also hammer said earlier numbers started when schools went back, I beg the differ. Numbers spiked a week before everything “tried to open”. Also the same time the liberals were under fire from parliament for stealing from Canada and other charities, a pathetic attempt at forcing a lockdown for parliament to stop investigations. Those are facts I’d like the add. Maybe no relation but I smell fuckery a foot. lol

There just seems to be a lot of very convenient things that have happened with covid that have drastically helped certain leaning governments.

Prime example is the “new” strain in the UK that has prompted the entire EU to shut down all trade at the same moment final brexit deals were suppose to be finalized.

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    Was driving home tonight, when all of a sudden I smell lighter fluid. After a few minutes I jump into the right turn lane and catch up to this....

Not sure what it was (guesses?), but it was a stinker.
    Anybody that doesn’t believe in modern engine emission controls should get a history lesson by driving behind this “classic”
    Hard to say without seeing the front but the very bubble like rounded look and what looks like wing mirrors on the front fender makes me think and old jag mark 2 sedan

I’m hoping the engine rebuild helps cuz the Plymouth STANK something terrible. Lol

Mid 1960’s Jaguar MK2, quite possible, that’s what I was thinking also.

-Don____________

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    Show me stats showing spread directly tied to anti maskers explain why those caused spread but not BLM protests and then Explain how hospitals and care homes that are responsible for a large majority of the cases and deaths are related to anti maskers
    Well, science shows it spreads by aerosol/airborne so anyone not wearing a mask to inhibit/limit transmission is potentially a contributor. Are you disagreeing with this?

Anti-maskers, large political rallies by certain people, protests (anti-maskers, BLM, Trumpers, other right wingers) all contribute to the spread or work against the effort to stop the spread. Is this actually debatable?