Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    Was driving home tonight, when all of a sudden I smell lighter fluid. After a few minutes I jump into the right turn lane and catch up to this....

Not sure what it was (guesses?), but it was a stinker.
    Anybody that doesn’t believe in modern engine emission controls should get a history lesson by driving behind this “classic”
    it's amazing how distinct that odour is now eh - back in the day it was undetectable like people smoking
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd
    1981 Cobra t-top option - power to be determined, in the works

how many of Toronto's cases have been linked to protests?

since a large portion of cases are from outbrakes in hospitals and care homes, who have the strictest guidelines. for ppe and cleaning. how is this related to anti maskers.

still waiting on you to shoe me the stats to back up what you are claiming.

I stick by one fact, the virus does not spread itself.
    With that as a given, if common sense actually existed, virus would be dead in it's tracks.
    Countries with leaders that have some of the above plus the balls to do whats needed have kicked Covid to the proverbial curb.

The only counties who have “stoped” covid have done so literally at gun point.

Should we go that route?

From the pic looks smaller, my guess is about 1959 Hillman Minx. Not common today but when I was growing up a ready available cheap English used car.

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    how many of Toronto's cases have been linked to protests?

since a large portion of cases are from outbrakes in hospitals and care homes, who have the strictest guidelines. for ppe and cleaning. how is this related to anti maskers.

still waiting on you to shoe me the stats to back up what you are claiming.
    Many of the long term care cases were earlier in the cycle when to "preserve/protect" the hospitals they sent people out to the care homes - this unfortunately happened in most countries and drove much of the early death rates. Plus they were allowing personnel to travel around and work in different facilities so the virus hitched a ride with them. When you look at the LT homes with with the highest death rates, these are more likely to be older facilities where they were grandfathered under regulations to be able to keep shared rooms (like those hospital wards with multiple people and curtains separating them). Modern regs don't allow this anymore with newer facilities.

I don't believe that the current swell in cases/deaths we're seeing is in these types of facilities - currently, it's general public spread like my neighbours with all members of the households getting COVID, so the virus is hitching a ride on people moving around in public. In the senior living home my wife works at, they have had one positive case (employee) a few weeks ago and "locked down" the facility for a couple weeks and there was no spread to any of the residents who all had to have negative tests so the building could exit lockdown (who have individual apartment style units).

Our area has been averaging around 50 active cases per day since late October.
    This has been mostly a result of 2 separate hospital out brakes and a total of 4 or 5 care home out brakes.

There has been community spread in north and east Perth primarily contained to Mennonite community’s.

Quote Originally Posted by redo75 View Post
    From the pic looks smaller, my guess is about 1959 Hillman Minx. Not common today but when I was growing up a ready available cheap English used car.
    Hubcaps look spot on for a Hillman.
    -Don____________

https://youtu.be/SWYnVepM8VM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 92redragtop View Post
    - currently, it's general public spread like my neighbours with all members of the households getting COVID, so the virus is hitching a ride .
    So I shouldn’t come to your neighbourhood