Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Got enough snow overnight to crack the snowblower out today. In spite of being upwards of 30yrs old, couple hits on the primer, choke on, fired up on the first pull. SeaFoam and proper service for the win!!!!

I’m not into conspiracies but I’m starting to find it strange that every time they say we’re going to hit a certain number of cases by “x” date, we always get a huge jump in the number just before that date. Especially after the hot mic incident between the chief medical officer and the deputy.

as someone who has been tracking the daily active counts in my area for months now. your not wrong. there is allot of very selective reporting.

Something going down around the corner from my place. Police have the street blocked off. Find it odd that not only are the North Bay police present but, the OPP are also there. Must have been a large New Years eve party...lol
    More likely...drug related. Hopefully, it wasn't homicide related.

Stock engine Fox equipped with the Maximum Motorsports catalog. Now I have lots of Trick Flow stickers.

Quote Originally Posted by 1quikgt View Post
    I’m not into conspiracies but I’m starting to find it strange that every time they say we’re going to hit a certain number of cases by “x” date, we always get a huge jump in the number just before that date. Especially after the hot mic incident between the chief medical officer and the deputy.
    They projected this because it's very contagious and its obvious that covid fatigue hit the narcissistic anti maskers and entitled individuals which furthered noncompliance.

House parties, visiting family, panic buying nonessential items, half masking, no masking, lack of social distancing etc etc...

Our government was too soft...thinking Canadians are going to follow health guidelines lol. Further hypocrisy of our politicians telling us to lockdown when they go visit family and have expensive vacations.

But here's to a 2021 that will hopefully be way better than the previous year!

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

All those anti maskers causing out brakes in long care homes and hospitals. Need to lock them up.

I hear the next government recommendation will be to wear two masks

Quote Originally Posted by 1BAD92LX View Post
    Sure doesn't. Had a bad feeling about it. Condolences to family...terrible way to begin the new year.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    All those anti maskers causing out brakes in long care homes and hospitals. Need to lock them up.

I hear the next government recommendation will be to wear two masks
    Lol. There is such thing as asymptomatic carriers.

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

Fact check true.