Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

What ever do you mean? I haven’t been looking at new edge coyote swaps during COVID lock down while I’m at home doing sweet fack all. I would have also been better off buying a car that actually goes fast but this is why we do what we do, and loose sleep at night over it thinking.
    You are not alone in your post
    Stock engine Fox equipped with the Maximum Motorsports catalog. Now I have lots of Trick Flow stickers.

Spend the $$ to get what you want > spending $$ into something you don't want

98 GT - Bright Atlantic Blue 'Dech'

We all love the car we have, we just hate it sometimes.
    Stock engine Fox equipped with the Maximum Motorsports catalog. Now I have lots of Trick Flow stickers.

Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
    My problem with this line of though always goes the same way. I go:

- "fuck this car with some more down low punch would be a riot"
    - Googles KB blowers as well as Coyote swaps
    - Goes down rabbit hole of forum posts, YouTube vids, facebook groups
    - Eventually lands on a preferred route, start pricing out options be it a blower swap or motor swap
    - Build a budget, always ends up being around $9-10k by the time all the "while I'm in there" and "contingency" items are in place
    - Realize I'm essentially intending to invest 80%-100% of the value of my car to make a change that I will use for 2500kms-4000kms a year, and never track it because convertible
    - Remember my end goal was always to park something else next to the Mustang in the garage as a hardtop toy, namely a C6Z / CTSV2 or 996TT(rip that dream thanks Porsche inflation)
    - Come to conclusion that the 10k I would spend on this car is merely a stop gap until I build the next house and have more garage space for another toy and that 10k would be better served on investing in to another fun car that is actually designed to go fast out of the box and not a convertible with the structural rigidity of al dente pasta and a motor that grenades over 450whp.
    - End up spending $$$$ on cosmetic/convenience mods anyway because you do love the fucking car and can't help yourself from fucking with it
    - Return to step 1
    I feel you man I really do cause I go through the same thing. My problem is I don’t like the newer mustang ( aesthetically). Also I’ve always wanted my car. I should have bought the cobra but I didn’t have the funds or the knowledge I do now. Anyways I try not to think to much about where money is better spent, it will make you sick. As long as I’m not going into the poor house.

Before I bought my car I was fighting with my family cause they didn’t want me to spend the cash on the car. Needed up buying a cheap trans am only to sell it cause I was unhappy. Still fighting with the family about the car I want, end up buying al my motorcycle gear and getting my bike license. Family said buy the fucking car. I lost 7-10k avoiding what I wanted.

Moral of the story, if it’s not going to kill you and it makes you happy FUCKING DO IT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I’m not slow, I just like the way your bumper looks

Quote Originally Posted by Zutz2v View Post
    I feel you man I really do cause I go through the same thing. My problem is I don’t like the newer mustang ( aesthetically). Also I’ve always wanted my car. I should have bought the cobra but I didn’t have the funds or the knowledge I do now. Anyways I try not to think to much about where money is better spent, it will make you sick. As long as I’m not going into the poor house.

Before I bought my car I was fighting with my family cause they didn’t want me to spend the cash on the car. Needed up buying a cheap trans am only to sell it cause I was unhappy. Still fighting with the family about the car I want, end up buying al my motorcycle gear and getting my bike license. Family said buy the fucking car. I lost 7-10k avoiding what I wanted.

Moral of the story, if it’s not going to kill you and it makes you happy FUCKING DO IT

Holy fuck we're the same person. Creepy. I bought a cheap LT1 Firebird instead of spending the money on the car I really wanted, only to fucking hate it and sell it and buy this car, which should have waiting for a Cobra but pot committed now.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

Also speaking of over investing in the car you own here are the renders of my new custom Augment Wheel Company wheels. Face will be a brushed clear finish with a polished lip. Full 3pc construction.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
    Also speaking of over investing in the car you own here are the renders of my new custom Augment Wheel Company wheels. Face will be a brushed clear finish with a polished lip. Full 3pc construction.
    those are going to look great!! Really like them

Quote Originally Posted by Zutz2v View Post

Exactly how I went from one to three Mustangs this past yr.
    Spoiler alert, still browsing at ZL1's. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    I went from one to three Mustangs this past yr.
    Yeah, you have a problem.
    -Don____________

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    Yeah, you have a problem.
    Mustang Owners Anonymous. Meetings every Wednesday at 7pm.
    2014 V6 MT Club of America
    IG: xeninworx