Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

^^^The hype for those cars was off the charts I will never forget it - what the hell happened to Buick and Pontiac they had the world by the balls in the 80's T Types and Bonneville SSE the High Commander would of look so hot driving a Bonneville SSE with her long Blonde hair and infectious laugh...dare to be young! Glad I didn't get her one...lol
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd
    1981 Cobra t-top option - power to be determined, in the works

Quote Originally Posted by hammerhead View Post
    ^^^The hype for those cars was off the charts I will never forget it - what the hell happened to Buick and Pontiac they had the world by the balls in the 80's T Types and Bonneville SSE the High Commander would of look so hot driving a Bonneville SSE with her long Blonde hair and infectious laugh...dare to be young! Glad I didn't get her one...lol
    One of my buddies had an '87 GN which he used to drag race...had all kinds of head/turbo/trans work done. Even ran a plastic bumper. I don't recall the numbers he was running but, it was quick. The other had an '89 Anni Trans Am with the Turbo V6. It was running 11.20's. The Buick guys were pissed that GM allowed Pontiac to use their beloved turbo sixer in the TA.

Hmmmm. They make a trailer hitch for my new Elantra... new car hauler for the DECH!

Leonardo-DiCaprio-laughing-meme-template-of-Django-Unchained.jpg

98 GT - Bright Atlantic Blue 'Dech'

So yesterday I decided I wanted to get a book at Chapters at Hwy 7 and Weston road. I walk in with my face covering. Girl at the front stops me. Says my face covering isn’t acceptable and hands me the typical blue toilet paper we seem to deem acceptable. I politely ask why, she says “ it doesn’t filter”. I thought to myself, neither do face shields but they’re acceptable. She was extremely blonde so I didn’t bother arguing with her and proceeded to put the charmin ultra 1 ply toilet paper on my face like a good Canadian.

Looking for my book, 30 minutes pass and I can’t find this damn book anywhere. I’m still looking and all of a sudden I get smacked, I look down and I see not 1 but 2 Doberman’s running around in the store with 2 young woman chasing them. I’m not allowed to where my face covering but dogs are allowed to run free in the store. ( hope they shit on the carpet).

I get fed up and finally ask the blonde doorknob for some help. She scans the book and proceeds to tell me it’s only available online. I’m now irritated beyond belief at this point, I drove down there to get my book only to be told my mask which I don’t even agree with or want to wear isn’t correct, then get hit by dogs running in a book store. As I’m leaving the store I notice the once busy plaza now only has 3 stores in business there. This stupidity is driving me crazy, I’ve had enough. End rant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I’m not slow, I just like the way your bumper looks

Club Supporter
    Yeah, if they allow dogs they should be leashed. Were you wearing a scarf as a mask?

As for that plaza - been going there for a few years to Ren's Pets and they've been empty like that since 2019.

today is the first day of my last pay week........time will tell!!

2019 Roush Race Red RS3 Mustang GT
    2019 White Jeep Cherokee 4x4 Ltd
    2019 Chevy Equinox AWD

Quote Originally Posted by The Newmare View Post
    today is the first day of my last pay week........time will tell!!
    They had "Donna's newest nightmare" outside the other day getting a tan when I drove past
    Looks fuckin' sweet Steve!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 92redragtop View Post
    Yeah, if they allow dogs they should be leashed. Were you wearing a scarf as a mask?

As for that plaza - been going there for a few years to Ren's Pets and they've been empty like that since 2019.
    They had leashes but no owners. Running free. And I use a face covering. Not a scarf. And I didn’t release the plaza was like that. But if you notice a lot of businesses are folding

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I’m not slow, I just like the way your bumper looks

Quote Originally Posted by MUSTANGWOP View Post
    They had "Donna's newest nightmare" outside the other day getting a tan when I drove past
    Looks fuckin' sweet Steve!!!
    yeah they were giving it the last once over before I pick it up Saturday morning,re&re oil and install plate,detail etc.

2019 Roush Race Red RS3 Mustang GT
    2019 White Jeep Cherokee 4x4 Ltd
    2019 Chevy Equinox AWD