Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Lucky dog.

Spent the afternoon driving the M2. What a nice feeling.

Club Supporter

Club Supporter
    Starting mattress shopping soon - not looking forward to that. Many of the retail brands are owned by the same one or two companies and manufacturing is setup to benefit them not the consumer (even the $3K plus ones don't hold up that long). So far looks like I should steer away from memory foam and try to find old school coils (but even there they changed the terminology so they can market now with less coils than before). Ugh.....

Quote Originally Posted by 92redragtop View Post
    Starting mattress shopping soon - not looking forward to that. Many of the retail brands are owned by the same one or two companies and manufacturing is setup to benefit them not the consumer (even the $3K plus ones don't hold up that long). So far looks like I should steer away from memory foam and try to find old school coils (but even there they changed the terminology so they can market now with less coils than before). Ugh.....
    I thought I needed a new mattress as I was getting back pains. Turns out I was too fat. Once I lost weight I slept fine lol.

But I did go to Sleep Country once on Queen and Airport and the salesman was super helpful with mattress selection. Had us test different mattresses with different pillows.
    2014 V6 MT Club of America
    IG: xeninworx

I did that 7 years ago. I ended up getting another foam mattress but I was suckered into getting one with memory foam. That was a mistake. And yes I agree with xen on Sleep County as a good starting point. Like I said I was suckered in by that memory foam.
    Quote Originally Posted by 92redragtop View Post

Previous couple of mattresses, bought higher end, don't feel they lasted a day longer vs something costing far less.
    Current mattress was purchased during last spring lock down without being able to test, arrived defective out of the wrapper ( substantial wrinkles sewn into the top cover), zero zero nada after sales support from the vendor NATIONAL MATTRESS. Person responsible for any warranty / delivery or any other kind of issue graced me with a call back after 3 weeks of leaving messages. Unable (make that unwilling) to do anything beyond be a condescending prick because we had already used it for that time period. Slept on the coach for first two nights then another couple with it still in plastic wrapper hoping they'd call and make things right.
    Never once had an issue with Sleep Country purchases, only bought elsewhere because of delayed delivery times from them.

Sleep Country service is great. They wear bootys to protect your floor and discard the wrapper.

Quote Originally Posted by Zutz2v View Post
    What are you selling ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Parents are moving so I'm helping them get rid of stuff. Bunch of furniture that was either getting tossed or given away to be refinished. Hauled it to the curb for the day to try and take less to the dump. Address was in the ad, fact that it was out at the curb was in the ad, and that it is first come first serve and I'm not holding anything.

Racing today @ 2:30pm EST.
    A 2.5hr race this afternoon. Hoping for a nice clean race at Lemans!
    In Car: https://www.twitch.tv/thereal_zippy
    Youtube Broadcast Link:

136135747_4763895437014257_1579328880820272943_o.jpg

98 GT - Bright Atlantic Blue 'Dech'