Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,625

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Best of luck Zip.

Went for a driver with the wife in the Accord. Got the fuel consumption down to 6.3 and I wasn’t even on the highway. Honda’s fuel estimate for highway is 6.8.

283E5C6C-2C4E-4173-A89C-CEC1D7B9351C.jpeg
    2014 V6 MT Club of America
    IG: xeninworx

I did it....you can all blame me now when is snows again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “Help me Jesus! Help me Jewish God! Help me Allah! Help me Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise use your witchcraft on me to get the fire off me! Help me Oprah Winfrey!” — Ricky Bobby

Club Supporter
    Bought a parka for the wife today so that cancels your tire change out - we're good to go.

Club Supporter
    Last king size mattress (the one we're replacing) was from Sleep Country and we weren't happy with it - sagged on both sides (not fat..lol) and higher in the middle early in warranty period. Rep came to check and said it didn't meet the threshold (2 inches or something like that) for warranty claim and they refused to do anything (would sink if you were in it for a while but someone inspecting it at midday with no one on it wouldn't see the issue). I think that was mainly a manufacturer issue though.

From what I've read, staying away from foam mattresses and trying to find old school coil mattress with high coil count - and at least with minimal memory foam in the pillow-top section if we can find it as that seems to be one of the cheap bells and whistle they use now to up the price/cut back on coils, but that doesn't have durability. In the US they seem to have options to order custom made (where you can ask not to have memory foam, etc, etc) from small manufacturers but I'm not sure we have that option this side of the border in a small market.

Quote Originally Posted by CDNfyrfytr View Post

I did it....you can all blame me now when is snows again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I’m keeping the winter tires on the Accord for a few more weeks. The tires are 10 years old and cracking so they’re gonna get replaced anyways. Will change the Mustang wheels in a few weeks too. Brand new tires and I only put 700 kilometres on them.
    2014 V6 MT Club of America
    IG: xeninworx

Quote Originally Posted by 92redragtop View Post
    Last king size mattress (the one we're replacing) was from Sleep Country and we weren't happy with it - sagged on both sides (not fat..lol) and higher in the middle early in warranty period. Rep came to check and said it didn't meet the threshold (2 inches or something like that) for warranty claim and they refused to do anything (would sink if you were in it for a while but someone inspecting it at midday with no one on it wouldn't see the issue). I think that was mainly a manufacturer issue though.

From what I've read, staying away from foam mattresses and trying to find old school coil mattress with high coil count - and at least with minimal memory foam in the pillow-top section if we can find it as that seems to be one of the cheap bells and whistle they use now to up the price/cut back on coils, but that doesn't have durability. In the US they seem to have options to order custom made (where you can ask not to have memory foam, etc, etc) from small manufacturers but I'm not sure we have that option this side of the border in a small market.
    I'm not sure the warranty means anything on any of them. Our most expensive mattress did exactly that early into the warranty period as well, same results.

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    I'm not sure the warranty means anything on any of them. Our most expensive mattress did exactly that early into the warranty period as well, same results.
    Yeah, from the complaints I see online, very little is warrantied and the fact that most of the industry is fairly consolidated (although many brands/models) make it worse (or easier to get away with).

So which one is gonna be out first...................

-Cobra, waiting on engine to come back from machine shop
    -PP2, 3 or 4 cars still parked behind in.
    -Dech n my trailer, 20+ boats still parked behind it.

I say PP2