Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
    The guy who designed the driver side valve cover on my car can fuck right off. Seriously no idea how I got this thing out before with the engine in the car...
    Pretty bad too on a 2006-2011 Civic/CSX with a K series motor. Have to take the cowl off then the reinforcement bracket to get the valve cover off. Even then you have angle it to remove it. Spark plugs were a pain. Changing the header was a pain as it’s at the back of the motor and you can’t see much.
    2014 V6 MT Club of America
    IG: xeninworx

Quote Originally Posted by xeninworx View Post
    Pretty bad too on a 2006-2011 Civic/CSX with a K series motor. Have to take the cowl off then the reinforcement bracket to get the valve cover off. Even then you have angle it to remove it. Spark plugs were a pain. Changing the header was a pain as it’s at the back of the motor and you can’t see much.
    I gave up, was getting pissed off. Feel like I'm gonna have to drop a motor mount to remove a fucking valve cover...
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

Been too long since I had a 2v off to remember but on 4v tons easier (ok make that only possible) if you remove master cyl n hydro boost (push master off to the side).

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Been too long since I had a 2v off to remember but on 4v tons easier (ok make that only possible) if you remove master cyl n hydro boost (push master off to the side).
    I can attest to this having just done mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “Help me Jesus! Help me Jewish God! Help me Allah! Help me Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise use your witchcraft on me to get the fire off me! Help me Oprah Winfrey!” — Ricky Bobby

One of those jobs you just got dig into and get done.

That sounds complex as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

Nuts under the dash are the worst part, rest isn't so bad. Can be moved up n outta the way enough without removing lines from either.

Bunch of driving today, saw Tim Horton's after Tim Horton's parking lots filled with bikes / cars n peeps standing shoulder to should without masks, we are royally fucked.

Super Moderator newbiestangowner's Avatar

Post whatever is on your mind!!

Bunch of driving today, saw Tim Horton's after Tim Horton's parking lots filled with bikes / cars n peeps standing shoulder to should without masks, we are royally fucked.
    Ya went to Markham Place to get my eye glasses (can’t see)- honestly worried about being pulled over and questioned about stay at home order but that disappeared quickly-
    It seemed like business as usual no covid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2014 GT- MT 82, 3.73,Roush a/b, Forgestar f14 19x9/10 firestone firehawk indy 500- 255 F /285 R ,BMR springs sp009, pan hard, koni yellows ,m/m caster,
    MGW XSPEC low profile 2.625in throw
    slo turd 5.0, even slower driver

Roads n hwy's, extra busy today.