Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Super Moderator newbiestangowner's Avatar

Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by Screw View Post
    Lmao poor guy
    Variants of concern buddy
    Extra stranger I have to talk too, and I’d have to put on my mask and face shield

4000 cases ? And immunocompromised

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2014 GT- MT 82, 3.73,Roush a/b, Forgestar f14 19x9/10 firestone firehawk indy 500- 255 F /285 R ,BMR springs sp009, pan hard, koni yellows ,m/m caster,
    MGW XSPEC low profile 2.625in throw
    slo turd 5.0, even slower driver

Need to build a new deck out back this year.. covid lumber prices are insane.
    '88 LX

Quote Originally Posted by newbiestangowner View Post
    Variants of concern buddy
    Extra stranger I have to talk too, and I’d have to put on my mask and face shield

4000 cases ? And immunocompromised

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ramp up that testing of asym....ah I can’t spell it u know what I mean asymmetric aysmpathetic asymtomatic automatic ah fk it I give up

anyone familiar code requirements for framing? just waiting on permits of the new "garage" then we start building, doing it myself with dads help to save money because the material cost is insane right now

with my un resolved CT my hand get very numb and then sore after only a short time swinging a hammer. Im looking at renting or buying a power nailer. but dad is saying that framing needs to be done with ardox nail and has to be done by hand. (im not sure he is correct since i see ALOT of pros using power nailers anymore.

just want to be sure before i drop the money on a nailer.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    anyone familiar code requirements for framing? just waiting on permits of the new "garage" then we start building, doing it myself with dads help to save money because the material cost is insane right now

with my un resolved CT my hand get very numb and then sore after only a short time swinging a hammer. Im looking at renting or buying a power nailer. but dad is saying that framing needs to be done with ardox nail and has to be done by hand. (im not sure he is correct since i see ALOT of pros using power nailers anymore.

just want to be sure before i drop the money on a nailer.
    You can get a framing nailer. I think they have a circular magazine that you load up with the nails.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen06GT View Post
    You can get a framing nailer. I think they have a circular magazine that you load up with the nails.
    yes that's what i was looking at. but dad was saying code wont allow it. im pretty sure he is wrong but just wanted to be sure before dropping $600 on a framing nailer

yes that's what i was looking at. but dad was saying code wont allow it. im pretty sure he is wrong but just wanted to be sure before dropping $600 on a framing nailer
    It’s all done by gun nowadays.. you’ll have no probs.
    '88 LX

Nails have to be code, how they get in the framing isn't dictated by OBC. You could hammer them in with your boot and provided you have the right quantity, type, size and length it would pass inspection. I think some areas don't like clipped head nails so check that, but fuck if framing nailers don't meet code no stick frame construction site I've been on in the past, forever, has met code.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

I sold mine nailer just last year on kijiji. Take a look at KIJIJI may be for sale in London, Kitchener area or try TO area. Great guys down there wink, wink plus extra wink.
    Some good quality stuff is sold by guys like you after one or two odd jobs around the house. Sell after wifey projects are done and she is "happy".
    You don't need " pro" stuff unless your going to be a framing contractor every day
    You need to budget for a pancake style of compressor and extra long hoses.
    Note: Look into the new Milwaukee nailers no hose or compressor, just get a extra battery.
    I just got the new M12 1/4" compact impact wrench #2555 and it's big brother#2767.
    I cannot say how "happy I am with these two tools".
    New stuff beats the living manure out of old air tools and same for drills/drivers.
    PS NOT A PAID AD just a happy guy - tool wise!

I sold mine last year on kijiji. Take a look at KIJIJI may be for sale in London, Kitchener area or try TO area. Great guys down there wink, wink plus extra wink.
    Some good quality stuff is sold by guys like you after one or two odd jobs around the house. Sell after wifey projects are done and she is "happy".
    You don't need " pro" stuff unless your going to be a framing contractor every day
    You need to budget for a pancake style of compressor.
    Look into the new Milwaukee nailers no hose or compressor, just get a extra battery.
    I just got the new M12 1/4" compact impact wrench #2555 and it's big brother#2767.
    I cannot say how "happy I am with these two tools"