Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by 92redragtop View Post
    Swiss-France Euro game - lots of drama and upset.
    Both games yesterday was mega drama. Excellent games

98 GT - Bright Atlantic Blue 'Dech'

Quote Originally Posted by 92redragtop View Post
    Swiss-France Euro game - lots of drama and upset.
    Of all people… Mbappe missed
    '88 LX

Quote Originally Posted by hsousa88 View Post
    Of all people… Mbappe missed
    He really didn't look like himself out there on the pitch all match. He couldn't get anything going, and all his shots/attempts were miles wide or high.

98 GT - Bright Atlantic Blue 'Dech'

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy View Post
    Both games yesterday was mega drama. Excellent games
    My PVR stopped recording just before the start of overtime for the CRO-ESP game so I missed the last 30+ minutes but it was great up until that point.

The Swiss-France game was fantastic once the 2nd half got going....right down to the last penalty.

Club Supporter
    Funny watching Twins now with Arnold Schwarzenegger and Danny DeVito driving a fox body.

i005953.jpg

Mustang-on-Two-Wheels-in-Twins-Home.jpg

Sitting on the deck and the neighbors are having an overtly loud conversation with their guests about how they’re all terrible drivers. One bragged about getting two failure to stop to obey stop sign tickets in a row and the other counters with oh that’s nothing I’ve run a red light in front of a cop. Like holy shit if you’re proud of how awful a driver you are just hand in your licenses. Taking all my energy not to help something inappropriate…

Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
    Sitting on the deck and the neighbors are having an overtly loud conversation with their guests about how they’re all terrible drivers. One bragged about getting two failure to stop to obey stop sign tickets in a row and the other counters with oh that’s nothing I’ve run a red light in front of a cop. Like holy shit if you’re proud of how awful a driver you are just hand in your licenses. Taking all my energy not to help something inappropriate…
    Should have recorded them and let the blackmailing begin lol
    2014 V6 MT Club of America
    IG: xeninworx

2014 V6 MT Club of America
    IG: xeninworx

GhostRider is early for an appointment.................THE SKY IS FALLING, THE SKY IS FALLING.

whippet.jpg

My "Little Whippet" in her first big time event. She's not so little anymore - spent the weekend in Erin near Rockwood. Her first big event on her new Mustang and her first big event since she left event schooling. She was very impressive with two thirds and a fourth and a few other lower places. She did really well in her first big time event and is gunning for the big arena. I'm so glad the see the fire in her eyes again because covid was beginning to put out her flame. She's come a long way in three years. This is the first real event for Bess her stead and is becoming a champion jumper as she makes a career switch from thoroughbred horse racing as a retired three year old - she is now 5 - Hanging around all weekend with a bunch of horse woman is like hanging around with a bunch of meatheads with cars - it's exactly the same but I think way more expensive - thinking of getting a mobile tack truck and sell horse parts....lol I'm a proud daddy!!!
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd
    1981 Cobra t-top option - power to be determined, in the works