Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

I have the cobra terminator callipers on my GT. Would the CTS callipers be an upgrade? As far as I can tell they’re both 2 pistons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I’m not slow, I just like the way your bumper looks

ATS Brembo's are 4 piston using a much larger surface area pad.

This always reminds me of what happened to PWRAB’s Ford Edge.

5B9C5F0A-827A-44D4-A89A-E6E425533670.jpeg

Quote Originally Posted by Scrape View Post
    This always reminds me of what happened to PWRAB’s Ford Edge.

5B9C5F0A-827A-44D4-A89A-E6E425533670.jpeg
    Yep been there on a Couple vehicles.

Usually an apprentice and those terrible torque sticks that are the end of them. Or more actually trying to get them off after an apprentice with torque sticks has put them on.

Club Supporter
    Had this issue on my Lincoln too.

Same issue on the Cadillac ATS also....meanwhile, 15 year old wheel bolts on the Volvo still going strong with none of these issues.
    Last edited by 92redragtop; 09-12-2021 at 09:38 PM.

Cursed those things on my son's G6. Have them on my F150... but, use a breaker bar and torque wrench. So far so good...

Even when you do everything exactly as you should, ya they still fail. Still can't get my head around why it takes 150/160lbs or torque to keep wheels on when 90-100 has worked perfectly since the beginning of time.

On another note, was pretty po'd when I first read about the additions Ont has made to the stunting laws. Now even a harmless mid winter spin in an empty parking lot can see you suspended on the spot for 30 days. First thought, WTF is wrong with our law makers but thinking back to recent events of fucktards doing huge burnouts and spins in lots full of peeps, what choice did they have? Those same fucktards should be proud knowing the pressure they've brought on each and every person that enjoy the car hobby.

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Those same fucktards should be proud knowing the pressure they've brought on each and every person that enjoy the car hobby.
    Those fucktards have no clue the law is a result of their actions because they are so into themselves and have no clue what's going on around them, hence their selfish actions at those recent events.

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    On another note, was pretty po'd when I first read about the additions Ont has made to the stunting laws. Now even a harmless mid winter spin in an empty parking lot can see you suspended on the spot for 30 days. First thought, WTF is wrong with our law makers but thinking back to recent events of fucktards doing huge burnouts and spins in lots full of peeps, what choice did they have? Those same fucktards should be proud knowing the pressure they've brought on each and every person that enjoy the car hobby.
    I've been avoiding bring up the new changes because it makes me rage a lot, but honestly the way its written it seems like Autocross or certain other performance driving events that occur on private property are now risky without written permission from the Gesta.....authorities. Another nail in the coffin for the hobby honestly. I'm all for clamping down on idiots doing "street takeover" style non-sense but to make it where throwing a few donuts in an empty parking lot is now a cardinal sin, feels like the walls closing in.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate