Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546
Page 204 of 2381 FirstFirst ... 1041541942002012022032042052062072082142543047041204 ... LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 23808

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

99chromegt
    Quote Originally Posted by baddbullitt View Post
    This delicious Stella is on my mind!!
    Great now Stella is on my mind........ Wait for it......... Now Stella is on my tastebuds! You are right BB DELICIOUS!

Quote Originally Posted by 99chromegt View Post
    Great now Stella is on my mind........ Wait for it......... Now Stella is on my tastebuds! You are right BB DELICIOUS!
    Starting Stella #2 now.. The first one went down too easy.lol (Kinda like my ex) Ooooooooooooo.. hahahahaha :P

55 HD
    Quote Originally Posted by WTF View Post
    chomping down near $30 per week.....you gotta enjoy it
    Ya don't have to be good @ math to know you eat a lot of apples or you pay far to much for apples. Find this one harder than the apple to believe.

Quote Originally Posted by 55 HD View Post
    Ya don't have to be good @ math to know you eat a lot of apples or you pay far to much for apples. Find this one harder than the apple to believe.
    Premium apples are actually freakin expensive!! More than I'm usually willing to pay. I usually buy a bag of apples from Algoma every week or two.
    Follow me on Instagram @ray721_14gt for car pics and general shenanigans

Because Rayscar!!!!

55 HD
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray721 View Post
    Premium apples are actually freakin expensive!! More than I'm usually willing to pay. I usually buy a bag of apples from Algoma every week or two.
    How many apple for how much do you have to pay. Are they candy apples or just gold N apples..........I don't buy the food for our house hold so I'm out of touch with these expenses.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMustangShow View Post
    http://

I'm not trying to imply anything , just comparing .
    I did choose B in Doug's poll , so I'm open to change

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray721 View Post
    Yup, good apples are not cheap these days especially if you don't buy produce from half way around the world.

TheMustangShow
    Quote Originally Posted by F150screw View Post
    http://

I'm not trying to imply anything , just comparing .
    I did choose B in Doug's poll , so I'm open to change
    Both are just OK looking in my opinion. Need to see some of the other trims on the F150...

Wheels look really small on that Toyota...

Club Supporter
    Horrified and pissed right now - really trying not to come across as racist but something's wrong when this is done so casually in any culture (I get that factory farming is BAD but there is no attempt to even humanely deal with these animals), and even more so for one of the animals that are so closely tied/bonded to humans. Have to send a message to western manufacturers/retailers of leather products to stop dealing with anything coming out of China and other Asian countries.

Very graphic (Peta) video that is fairly current I believe:

http://youtu.be/1bLsVLkwPZU

Quote Originally Posted by 92redragtop View Post
    Horrified and pissed right now - really trying not to come across as racist but something's wrong when this is done so casually in any culture (I get that factory farming is BAD but there is no attempt to even humanely deal with these animals), and even more so for one of the animals that are so closely tied/bonded to humans. Have to send a message to western manufacturers/retailers of leather products to stop dealing with anything coming out of China and other Asian countries.

Very graphic (Peta) video that is fairly current I believe:

http://youtu.be/1bLsVLkwPZU
    Couldn't watch it , that is horrifying