Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    this week needs to be over.

the Drs decided that since moms cancer was so aggressive they are doing the second mastectomy. she is suppose to go in Friday. that's been a stress but at least its for preventative reasons.

This morning a customer had what I'm pretty sure was a heart attack while i was at there place for a service call. He collapsed, his wife and I gave medical aid until paramedics arrived. were unfortunately un able to save him.

pretty heavy feeling. I think people too often take for granted what our first responders do and have to deal with. not for malicious reasons but just because its a damn hard thing to understand unless you have been there. If you know one. give them support. not many people could do that for a living.

its also reminded me how long its been since any first aid training. I Plan on getting recertified. everyone should take some first aid training. you never know when you may be the one that needs to step up and save someone. or at lease make every effort to try.
    Wow that’s horrible.

My brother passed away from liver cancer. Doctors wouldn’t do a transplant as he also had Hep C.
    2014 V6 MT Club of America
    IG: xeninworx

Sorry to hear about your mom. Fuck cancer!
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    this week needs to be over.

the Drs decided that since moms cancer was so aggressive they are doing the second mastectomy. she is suppose to go in Friday. that's been a stress but at least its for preventative reasons.

This morning a customer had what I'm pretty sure was a heart attack while i was at there place for a service call. He collapsed, his wife and I gave medical aid until paramedics arrived. were unfortunately un able to save him.

pretty heavy feeling. I think people too often take for granted what our first responders do and have to deal with. not for malicious reasons but just because its a damn hard thing to understand unless you have been there. If you know one. give them support. not many people could do that for a living.

its also reminded me how long its been since any first aid training. I Plan on getting recertified. everyone should take some first aid training. you never know when you may be the one that needs to step up and save someone. or at lease make every effort to try.

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Naw Mav's ok.........................................for a Shelby guy.
    Thanks Rick...LOL

Quote Originally Posted by 1BAD92LX View Post
    $230k divided by each letter in SHELBY is $38,333.33
    I can afford the S!!! lol

My fawkin back!!!

Oh no sorry to hear bud.

Back problems suck!!! Have 2 screws and bone graph in lower spine since 1988. Know how yur feelin....sry brother, I feel your pain.

Well I got a multimeter. Will check things out on Saturday. Checked under the driver seat cables, nothing loose there.
    2014 V6 MT Club of America
    IG: xeninworx

Home Depot.............you suck!!!
    Here's the deal, if you don't want to open a cash register and have a person to process my items and physically take my money, I'll go else where. No fucking way in hell I'm going to self check out. In spite of being pushed to do so today (bitch was persistent trying me on for size three times) a cashier opened and I handed over my dough. There is zero appeal of putting my hands on the self serve scanner and touch pad each of which I'd assume is touched by other peeps perhaps hundreds of times a day. Especially in the midst of whats transpiring right now who in the hell thought this was a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Home Depot.............you suck!!!
    Here's the deal, if you don't want to open a cash register and have a person to process my items and physically take my money, I'll go else where. No fucking way in hell I'm going to self check out. In spite of being pushed to do so today (bitch was persistent trying me on for size three times) a cashier opened and I handed over my dough. There is zero appeal of putting my hands on the self serve scanner and touch pad each of which I'd assume is touched by other peeps perhaps hundreds of times a day. Especially in the midst of whats transpiring right now who in the hell thought this was a good idea.
    Lol I usually prefer self checkout. But I’m antisocial and don’t like talking to people. Lol

Find a pen with a touch pad stylus on the end. Then you can use it to operate all the buttons. saw a lady doing this the other day and then she gave it a squirt with a little Sani bottle she had in her purse before putting it away.