Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Home Depot.............you suck!!!
    Here's the deal, if you don't want to open a cash register and have a person to process my items and physically take my money, I'll go else where. No fucking way in hell I'm going to self check out. In spite of being pushed to do so today (bitch was persistent trying me on for size three times) a cashier opened and I handed over my dough. There is zero appeal of putting my hands on the self serve scanner and touch pad each of which I'd assume is touched by other peeps perhaps hundreds of times a day. Especially in the midst of whats transpiring right now who in the hell thought this was a good idea.
    The last time I went to a cashier I ended up walking away leaving all my stuff on the conveyor belt and in the bags because I was being harassed incessantly about signing up for a store credit card. Told her at least 7 times I wasn’t interested before I had to leave.

Don’t have those issues at self checkout lol.

always make sure your coffee cup lid is on correctly......
    Stock engine Fox equipped with the Maximum Motorsports catalog. Now I have lots of Trick Flow stickers.

Clean up in aisle 4!!

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by mavrrrick View Post
    Clean up in aisle 4!!
    Or aisle crotch....

Quote Originally Posted by 1quikgt View Post
    The last time I went to a cashier I ended up walking away leaving all my stuff on the conveyor belt and in the bags because I was being harassed incessantly about signing up for a store credit card. Told her at least 7 times I wasn’t interested before I had to leave.

Don’t have those issues at self checkout lol.
    I bet this was at Walmart in Bowmanville and I bet I can point out the exact lady who did this. I've had words with her about leaving me the fuck alone...I said NOT INTERESTED!

In the height of the pandemic, she approached me and wanted to shake my hand, I asked her "is that appropriate considering the times were going through?" AND step back, you're NOT 6 feet away from me
    Now when I see her, I just say no thank you before she can even speak.

remember the post about the week being shit?

the good news, moms surgery went well she is home resting.

the bad news. some little shit head vandalized a bunch of cars in the public lot across from work. Used rocks to scratch the fuck out of cars and break a couple windows. YEP BMW now has scratches down to the metal down the full length of the drivers side and all over the hood.

Glad your mom is on the mend. Sorry to hear about the BMW.
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post

the bad news. some little shit head vandalized a bunch of cars in the public lot across from work. Used rocks to scratch the fuck out of cars and break a couple windows. YEP BMW now has scratches down to the metal down the full length of the drivers side and all over the hood.

Best of news about your Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post

That’s great!

As for the cars, yeah that sucks. People have no respect for other peoples property. Yet when that shit happens to them, they’ll be little crybabies about it.
    2014 V6 MT Club of America
    IG: xeninworx

Great to see that your mom is doing well.

Sucks about the car, can’t have nice things anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “Help me Jesus! Help me Jewish God! Help me Allah! Help me Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise use your witchcraft on me to get the fire off me! Help me Oprah Winfrey!” — Ricky Bobby