Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

I’ve replaced many heating pads on Honda’s. Heating pads are usually removed from the foam with out much drama.
    Hog rings are easy to use.
    Should check each heater circuit for continuity. Kinda weird seat bottom and seat back went out at the same time
    Stock engine Fox equipped with the Maximum Motorsports catalog. Now I have lots of Trick Flow stickers.

While replacing the thermal fuse is easier, I’d still have to take the seat apart to even get access to it and find out what rating is stamped on it. Even then it may not work as who knows if the element is damaged.

The seat elements runs along the same harness to complete the circuit. Passenger side works.

Shouldn’t be hard to replace them, just a pain that I have to do it. I’ll probably order them soon and replace them later this month as I have the last two weeks of this month off work.
    2014 V6 MT Club of America
    IG: xeninworx

Not sure on your car but previous GM pick up, when seat element went out killed power to the back portion as well.

Late afternoon drive to Port Perry, just north of Stouffville roads got snotty with just enough blowing snow to make them icy in spots so as you'd expect salt trucks out doing what they do. Trip home, salt trucks still out pouring it on (roads mostly wet with some slushy / lightly snow covered) but they now added plow trucks into the mix driving along in a shower of sparks doing nothing beyond pissing away money. Add into the mix temps were forecast to hit +10 overnight, WTF is up with those making decisions on what happens when. Have we become so pussified no one can cope with even the most basic of winter driving conditions anymore??

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Late afternoon drive to Port Perry, just north of Stouffville roads got snotty with just enough blowing snow to make them icy in spots so as you'd expect salt trucks out doing what they do. Trip home, salt trucks still out pouring it on (roads mostly wet with some slushy / lightly snow covered) but they now added plow trucks into the mix driving along in a shower of sparks doing nothing beyond pissing away money. Add into the mix temps were forecast to hit +10 overnight, WTF is up with those making decisions on what happens when. Have we become so pussified no one can cope with even the most basic of winter driving conditions anymore??
    worked with a guy who used to drive plow once. I asked him why you always see more plows out on a Sunday than on a snowy Wednesday.

he gave a one word response. Overtime.

^ yup.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details...dId=1594389802

Pretty sure this is my old car...
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

Gonna buy back??

Quote Originally Posted by mavrrrick View Post
    Gonna buy back??
    I bought it in 06 because the cars I wanted (LS Fbody, SN95 Cobra or a 99-04 GT) cost double to to acquire and I was a fairly broke University student. Then I sold it in 2008 because I had spent basically my entire ownership fixing wiring gremlins related to previous owner including continually melting fuel pump relays, fuel pumped that burned out due to staying hot randomly, and intermittent loss of all power that resulted in having to replace every component of the ignition system. Once that was fixed I then spent $$$$ doing full magnaflow exhaust, y pipe, long tubes, cold air, gears and tuning along with buying full BMR suspension, Llyod Elliot stage 2 ported heads and intake with a comp CC306 cam to install that winter. It promptly rewarded me by dying out for no reason in a McDonald drive-thru and not starting so I had to push it through at which point it started up fine. This was in addition to living with no AC because previous owner deleted further compounding my frustrations. During this time I got to drive a friends full bolt on 99 GT and said hooooooly fuck is this better than my POS, fuck it I'll take a loan if I have to.

I sold the parts for what I paid for them and fire-sale'd the car for 5-6k. Since then I know of at least 4 owners since me. I have ZERO regrets selling it and the only way I'd buy it back would be for sub 3k to try and make a drag car out of it but even then I don't ever find myself missing it and thinking about summers under a glass T-top with no AC wondering if that was a normal sound or a "youre fucked bud" sound makes my blood pressure spike.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

So....hard fak no!!!! lol