Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Ummmm that is what I saw as well. Sorry Ron.
    Quote Originally Posted by Screw View Post
    You still hiding from Covid bahahahhaba holy , sorry that’s all I picked up from it

Super Moderator newbiestangowner's Avatar

Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scrape View Post
    Ummmm that is what I saw as well. Sorry Ron.
    Well ya I’m social distancing but not because covid but because I don’t like people

No but u missed the point - for me personally a sitting Ev is not saving me money.
    I’d have to use it more then each time I charge it say $30 - I’d physically withdraw $30 and deposit it in another back account in order to actually see it.( cost of filling gas car $60)( only during times I charge) So eventually I’d make the 25g plus taxes for the “buy in “difference of my gas vehicle. Notice I’m still spending money to pretend that I’m actually saving money if I had my gas car
    Maybe I can make that up in 20 yrs if Ev last that long? Then at at point I’m just breaking even??

Or like I said my so called savings will go to latte, bubble tea, Tim bits,
    AND Zippy’s ice cap!

2014 GT- MT 82, 3.73,Roush a/b, Forgestar f14 19x9/10 firestone firehawk indy 500- 255 F /285 R ,BMR springs sp009, pan hard, koni yellows ,m/m caster,
    MGW XSPEC low profile 2.625in throw
    slo turd 5.0, even slower driver

Do you have to pay to charge the cars at the mall or it that complimentary?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I’m not slow, I just like the way your bumper looks

Quote Originally Posted by Zutz2v View Post
    Do you have to pay to charge the cars at the mall or it that complimentary?

You have to pay now.

2014 GT- MT 82, 3.73,Roush a/b, Forgestar f14 19x9/10 firestone firehawk indy 500- 255 F /285 R ,BMR springs sp009, pan hard, koni yellows ,m/m caster,

I get what you are saying. The same holds true if you had a gas car sitting at home too. No difference. Charging depends if you are out and about as opposed to charging at home. For sure it will cost you $30 to charge at home but that is one month not one week. I still love my gas cars and definitely not saying that this EV is something that will change me but I wanted to give it a fair chance. I just didn’t want to be “that” guy. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by newbiestangowner View Post
    Well ya I’m social distancing but not because covid but because I don’t like people

No but u missed the point - for me personally a sitting Ev is not saving me money.
    I’d have to use it more then each time I charge it say $30 - I’d physically withdraw $30 and deposit it in another back account. ( cost of filling gas car $60)( only during times I charge) So eventually I’d make the 25g plus taxes for the “buy in “difference of my gas vehicle. Notice I’m spending money to pretend that I’m actually saving money if I had my gas car
    Maybe I can make that up in 20 yrs if Ev last that long? Then at at point I’m just breaking even??

Or like I said it will go to latte, bubble tea, Tim bits,
    AND Zippy’s ice cap!

Some places charging is complimentary like IKEA.
    You have to pay now.

I get what you are saying. The same holds true if you had a gas car sitting at home too. No difference. Charging depends if you are out and about as opposed to charging at home. For sure it will cost you $30 to charge at home but that is one month not one week. I still love my gas cars and definitely not saying that this EV is something that will change me but I wanted to give it a fair chance. I just didn’t want to be “that” guy. Lol.
    Oh Christine keeps asking me about your Ev!
    I think if price of admission gets lower then I think Ev sales will get better- it’s that price difference I tell you.

Some places charging is complimentary like IKEA.
    Oh why didn’t you say so, then that’s where I’d be charging- 15 mins from my place

Oh Christine keeps asking me about your Ev!
    I think if price of admission gets lower then I think Ev sales will get better
    Why not look at the Honda ? They look nice and are peppy.

I’m not slow, I just like the way your bumper looks

Just buy a Model S and supercharging s free!! lmao. The sad thing is the $15 bucks for 343 km range is actually $15 for about 260-280 kms range or less if its cold or hot out or raining or you like the radio or the heated seats, if you use the steering wheel or put stuff in the trunk etc etc etc. Everything in an electric car uses the battery power. Just sitting outside in the cold drains the battery, so real world range is no where near epa range.