Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,662

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    Scrap prices are up. Highest I’ve ever seen them.

Cleared $200 bucks last week for a half load of scrap appliances. That’s “shred” or “white goods” which is the lowest they pay out for.

Don’t leave anything metal outside and watch your cats. The Thieves are looking to cash in
    Good thing the Mustang has a tilt sensor. Changing my wheels one day and didn’t unlock the doors, then the horn started going off.
    2014 V6 MT Club of America
    IG: xeninworx

Well I've become the guy who sees a table saw in the scrap pile and goes "hey thats still good I can fix that" and brings it home.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
    Well I've become the guy who sees a table saw in the scrap pile and goes "hey thats still good I can fix that" and brings it home.
    I'm starting to become that guy with bikes. Lot of the time lubing up the derailers and a new shifter for $15 on Amazon gets me $50. Quick wash, lube it up and a half hour of work one afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by IanGTCS View Post
    Quick wash, lube it up and a half hour of work one afternoon.
    -Don____________

I predict this one will be a slightly more involved resto as the cast iron is in need of some serious love or even a fresh milling and my guess is it was toss because the motor went. But Ive always loved older Rigid cast iron saws and will surely beat my jobsite mastercraft if I can get it running and tuned up.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    Unintended. Going to 100% own it though.

Well, I have been going through a rough time with work and it has not been fun. Bottom line is that I have been really stressed from being bullied. My boss originally told me that I was allowed to charge my Tesla at the 110v outlet. The cost worked out o be $20 per month but he said no worries. He recently changed his tone about allowing me to charge my car at the office and telling me not to charge my car if it is above zero degrees while my coworker who also has a Tesla and a Nissan Leaf is allowed to charge there for the last two years all year long. I said I will pay for the charging but declined. My coworker on the other hand was not told to stop charging. This was clear that I was being picked on. Two days later our “Mad Scientist” (yes he is a PhD scientist) berated me for the 5th and final time. I just couldn’t take it anymore. I wrote a formal letter to my boss but only suggested that I sit down with him and the asshole scientist but I refused to unless there was a written resolution to this problem. I was denied the letter so I left work on stress leave along with mental health issues. Sadly my boss is the President and HR manager at the same time and he has ignored the many complaints about this scientist from various individuals and yet the bullying continues. I just got fed up and couldn’t take it anymore. I now ended up selling my Tesla (I actually made $5k! On top of original price including the PPF) as it was causing me way too much stress with the charging. I can’t charge at home as I live in a condo and there is zero plans to install any type of charging or even 110 plugs. My wife is pissed at me as well now as I will have to make some serious decisions as to what to do with my cars now. I just feel so down at this point. Sorry everyone.

That sucks brother. Sorry to hear. Karma will get these f*****s,,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Scrape View Post
    Well, I have been going through a rough time with work and it has not been fun. Bottom line is that I have been really stressed from being bullied. My boss originally told me that I was allowed to charge my Tesla at the 110v outlet. The cost worked out o be $20 per month but he said no worries. He recently changed his tone about allowing me to charge my car at the office and telling me not to charge my car if it is above zero degrees while my coworker who also has a Tesla and a Nissan Leaf is allowed to charge there for the last two years all year long. I said I will pay for the charging but declined. My coworker on the other hand was not told to stop charging. This was clear that I was being picked on. Two days later our “Mad Scientist” (yes he is a PhD scientist) berated me for the 5th and final time. I just couldn’t take it anymore. I wrote a formal letter to my boss but only suggested that I sit down with him and the asshole scientist but I refused to unless there was a written resolution to this problem. I was denied the letter so I left work on stress leave along with mental health issues. Sadly my boss is the President and HR manager at the same time and he has ignored the many complaints about this scientist from various individuals and yet the bullying continues. I just got fed up and couldn’t take it anymore. I now ended up selling my Tesla (I actually made $5k! On top of original price including the PPF) as it was causing me way too much stress with the charging. I can’t charge at home as I live in a condo and there is zero plans to install any type of charging or even 110 plugs. My wife is pissed at me as well now as I will have to make some serious decisions as to what to do with my cars now. I just feel so down at this point. Sorry everyone.
    I had work issues years ago where no matter what i did i was being crapped on by either the manager or the owner. lied to and about, set up for failure, refused work ect ect ect. also took a stress leave. and after working it out realized it was not worth going back.

it was terrifying walking away as my first kid was less than 6 months old. but it ended up being the best decisions ever.

it sucks but keep your head up. stress is no joke. lean on friends and family. that's what they are for and if it comes to it dont shy away form talking to a professional.

Thanks Josh. You have started a great business. I appreciate your feedback.
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    I had work issues years ago where no matter what i did i was being crapped on by either the manager or the owner. lied to and about, set up for failure, refused work ect ect ect. also took a stress leave. and after working it out realized it was not worth going back.

it was terrifying walking away as my first kid was less than 6 months old. but it ended up being the best decisions ever.

it sucks but keep your head up. stress is no joke. lean on friends and family. that's what they are for and if it comes to it dont shy away form talking to a professional.