Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

I hear a lot of vehicles drive by house with some pretty loud suspension rattles.
    Drove home today with the windows open and realized I’m one of those vehicles.
    Stock engine Fox equipped with the Maximum Motorsports catalog. Now I have lots of Trick Flow stickers.

so mail in voting is being pushed for the provincial election.

every time I set aside a Mustang build day something breaks on my daily or in the house.

Quote Originally Posted by 1BAD92LX View Post
    I hear a lot of vehicles drive by house with some pretty loud suspension rattles.
    Drove home today with the windows open and realized I’m one of those vehicles.
    the best trouble shooting sometimes is slowly cruzing along a wall up to a drive thru window —heard a little squeak that couldn't be heard in normal driving on my old sprinter —checked it back at the yard and it was loose wheel nuts on the left rear tire just slightly loose but caught in time... lol - I hated that wheel nut lock washer setup
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd
    1981 Cobra t-top option - power to be determined, in the works

Quote Originally Posted by mavrrrick View Post
    I like how a magazines or blog I never heard of says —"we outlined a few things Ford needs to fix." sounds like every leaf fan...but yah I don't think people will be too happy in the near future
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd

Quote Originally Posted by Snaketamer View Post
    Frustrating living in the North... can't find a 6" x 3/4" 16TPI bolt anywhere. Need to take the primary clutch outta my Rzr S to rebuild. Thought about making a tool from all thread but, can't source that locally, either. Scared to check the price of the removal tool from the dealer.
    Found a 6 x 3\4 bolt and it worked like a charm. Built a spider nut tool with my new little flux core welder. Welds weren't pretty when I started but, got better as I figured out the settings. Got the primary disassembled. Just have to order the hdpe washers($25ea.) and one way bearing($185) from Polaris.

Quote Originally Posted by hammerhead View Post
    the best trouble shooting sometimes is slowly cruzing along a wall up to a drive thru window —heard a little squeak that couldn't be heard in normal driving on my old sprinter —checked it back at the yard and it was loose wheel nuts on the left rear tire just slightly loose but caught in time... lol - I hated that wheel nut lock washer setup
    Its when it stops rattling you need to worry
    Stock engine Fox equipped with the Maximum Motorsports catalog. Now I have lots of Trick Flow stickers.

Quote Originally Posted by Snaketamer View Post
    Found a 6 x 3\4 bolt and it worked like a charm. Built a spider nut tool with my new little flux core welder. Welds weren't pretty when I started but, got better as I figured out the settings. Got the primary disassembled. Just have to order the hdpe washers($25ea.) and one way bearing($185) from Polaris.
    tried flux core a few weeks ago for the first time trying to help someone set it up - felt weird too me but did eventually get the hang of it - the feed speed was important - been welding with stick outdoors for the last almost 30yrs. and I prefer that over anything —even at home it's my go to too lazy to go get gas
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd

can under hood decals be bought at Ford? I believe its for a/c and its curled up. Want to replace it if possible.

decal.jpg

Drives me nuts!!!