Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

my worst financial decisions were two marriages.

Edit: This book is accurate
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ChickenLips; 06-29-2022 at 03:36 PM.

did they make off like bandits...?
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd
    1981 Cobra t-top option - power to be determined, in the works

Quote Originally Posted by hammerhead View Post
    did they make off like bandits...?
    they didn't have to, they had the biggest gorilla in the room on their side, the government.

With the new rear calipers, had to adjust the parking brake. The engagement was really high. Adjusted to engage at 4 clicks and holds the car on my inclined driveway. Mind you I always park the car in gear too.
    2014 V6 MT Club of America
    IG: xeninworx

PSA

I've been plagued with back issues over the last few years. Bottom 5 disks confirmed as compressed for some years now. I suspect my vertebrae are locking into each other because of loss of disk space.

I've tried a number of things that have helped in the short term. I go from feeling really good for weeks and then suddenly I can barely walk or bend. Spine deck and inversion table being my latest acquisitions that have given some measure of results.

A yoga friend of mine came over, saw my suffering and gave me 4 stretches. Upon doing the second of the 4 exercises I got a chiropractor like crack and release. Bingo, I went from crippled to almost back to normal.

I'm not a yoga type, but it helped. This friend also identified that my excessively tight hamstrings are likely a major contributor.

I doubt I'm unique with back issues, yoga moves appear to be working. By far the best result of everything tried so far.

Quote Originally Posted by ChickenLips View Post
    PSA

I've been plagued with back issues over the last few years. Bottom 5 disks confirmed as compressed for some years now. I suspect my vertebrae are locking into each other because of loss of disk space.

I've tried a number of things that have helped in the short term. I go from feeling really good for weeks and then suddenly I can barely walk or bend. Spine deck and inversion table being my latest acquisitions that have given some measure of results.

A yoga friend of mine came over, saw my suffering and gave me 4 stretches. Upon doing the second of the 4 exercises I got a chiropractor like crack and release. Bingo, I went from crippled to almost back to normal.

I'm not a yoga type, but it helped. This friend also identified that my excessively tight hamstrings are likely a major contributor.

I doubt I'm unique with back issues, yoga moves appear to be working. By far the best result of everything tried so far.
    first its yoga then comes the vegan, soon you will attend protests and vote NDP.. . lol just a joke.

glad you found something that works. i spent years dealing with neck pain and popping Tylenol like candy to be able to work. led to stomach problems. years ago a friend convinced me to try massage therapy. one visit every three weeks and I have not had to take a Tylenol in years. and my stomach problems have improved greatly.

Quote Originally Posted by ChickenLips
    This friend also identified that my excessively tight hamstrings are likely a major contributor.
    That’s the first thing my new chiro does: stretch the hamstrings.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    first its yoga then comes the vegan, soon you will attend protests and vote NDP.. . lol just a joke.
    You saying he just needs to loosen up a little? lol just a joke
    -Don____________

At the price of synthetic oil... doing oil changes on the Cobra makes me sick when I see how clean it is when it drains. Guess I gotta drive it more. Too few kilometers. lol

Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post

glad you found something that works. i spent years dealing with neck pain and popping Tylenol like candy to be able to work. led to stomach problems. years ago a friend convinced me to try massage therapy. one visit every three weeks and I have not had to take a Tylenol in years. and my stomach problems have improved greatly.
    I'm like a country record playing backwards.

At one time I was vegetarian, for supposed "health" reasons. I had tendonitis and some holistic witch doctor convinced me this was the cure. One word, bacon.

I voted for Bob Rae in 1990. I also voted for Trudeau in 2015. My views have changed.

Tylenol is especially hard on the liver btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Snaketamer View Post
    At the price of synthetic oil... doing oil changes on the Cobra makes me sick when I see how clean it is when it drains. Guess I gotta drive it more. Too few kilometers. lol
    I would be happy to put some Km’s on it for ya.
    Since I think we are the only 2 people on the board from NB, should actually meet you one day lol.
    Stock engine Fox equipped with the Maximum Motorsports catalog. Now I have lots of Trick Flow stickers.