Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scrape View Post
    Very nice ride. Took Infiniti long enough to finally update that vehicle.
    It’s a very good update. I like it. His previous QX60 was the refresh so wasn’t really that great. This one is the Sensory trim. He wanted the Autograph trim, which is the top trim, but those are scarce. Nobody had one with a colour that he liked and got tired of waiting. He’s happy with the Sensory trim as it has adaptive cruise control and all the tech. Adaptive cruise control is the best thing to happen to cruise control since sliced bread.

Same 3.5 V6 as the outgoing model. 295hp and 270tq. Quite literally 10 power less on both compared to my Cyclone 3.7 V6. Much bigger brakes on the new model though. Finally. The front rotor size on the 2019 was the same size as my rear rotors. What a joke for a SUV.

it’s a lease so he doesn’t care for PPF. His winter wheel from the previous model fit this one so he doesn’t have to get new ones.
    2014 V6 MT Club of America
    IG: xeninworx

Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    When any teen can walk into any corner store and pick them up.

Why don’t they just shoot them at each other out the sunroof like normal idiots. Maybe that was just me and my buddies. We were smart enough not to buy the loud ones. They attract too much attention.
    Oh roman candle fights. We used to light them out the car windows. For the loud ones we'd drive until we found a dirt road and then light them off and peel out. Nothing like the old light and toss of one of the ones that shoots out a ball that makes a loud bang. Never knew what direction they were going.

I really hope my sons are slightly less idiotic with fireworks than I was.

Thinking about stitching this up this weekend. I hate how the bezel goes to the end of the steering wheel as that’s where I put my hands so I want something to go over it. Tried wheel covers but they’re too thick. Planning on using thick white thread in a X cross pattern as opposed to the oem baseball stitch.

3F50E669-3290-4A21-8E7E-63811CE48CA3.jpeg

Interested to see how it turns out.

The Autograph trim is nice. My buddy has a QX50 in that trim. But these times gets you limited choices.
    Quote Originally Posted by xeninworx View Post
    It’s a very good update. I like it. His previous QX60 was the refresh so wasn’t really that great. This one is the Sensory trim. He wanted the Autograph trim, which is the top trim, but those are scarce. Nobody had one with a colour that he liked and got tired of waiting. He’s happy with the Sensory trim as it has adaptive cruise control and all the tech. Adaptive cruise control is the best thing to happen to cruise control since sliced bread.

Same 3.5 V6 as the outgoing model. 295hp and 270tq. Quite literally 10 power less on both compared to my Cyclone 3.7 V6. Much bigger brakes on the new model though. Finally. The front rotor size on the 2019 was the same size as my rear rotors. What a joke for a SUV.

it’s a lease so he doesn’t care for PPF. His winter wheel from the previous model fit this one so he doesn’t have to get new ones.

It’s fixable. ColorgloGTA I believe and some others can fix it relatively cheap

Take the wheel off and remove all the trim pieces.
    Thinking about stitching this up this weekend. I hate how the bezel goes to the end of the steering wheel as that’s where I put my hands so I want something to go over it. Tried wheel covers but they’re too thick. Planning on using thick white thread in a X cross pattern as opposed to the oem baseball stitch.

3F50E669-3290-4A21-8E7E-63811CE48CA3.jpeg

Stock engine Fox equipped with the Maximum Motorsports catalog. Now I have lots of Trick Flow stickers.

My brother-in-law just listed his place on Line 9 if your interested...lol