Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scrape View Post
    It’s fixable. ColorgloGTA I believe and some others can fix it relatively cheap
    The side bolsters are vinyl but the seat is leather. Either fix it next year or get a two tone replacement from https://www.canadaseatskins.ca/2005-...her-seats.html . Since I already know how to take the seat apart and already have hog rings and pliers.
    2014 V6 MT Club of America
    IG: xeninworx

Quote Originally Posted by Scrape View Post
    Take the wheel off and remove all the trim pieces.
    I actually want it to go over the bezels so I don’t have to touch the trim all the time. I’m so used to Honda steering wheels.

Canadians liberated Holland. I wonder if they can return the favor?

The circumference of the wheel cover is too small. Won’t reach end to end when sewn together. Will have to find one with a larger circumference.

Most neighbors are the absolute fucking worst. Guy behind me was exception to the rule and was AWESOME until fucking cancer took him way too young. Now his wife and her new man are driving me fucking nuts. Theres always been a giant privacy hedge growing right between our yards with a chain link in it. Me and old neighbor used to agree that it was great privacy, not worth building a fence since it was so thick the dogs couldn't jump the chain link. We'd split the trimming and pruning duties each summer, keep it maintained. Ever since he passed I've been keeping up on it.

Well last weekend her new guy decides he's fucking green thumb and that "its way too over grown and needs to be trimmed" and starts fucking HACKING the thing with a goddamn sawzall. Basically rips the thing to shreds, huge gaps in the hedge, just wide fucking open all along the bottom. I go out there and basically say "are you trying to rip this whole thing down?" and get "no, trimming". I say "hey just so you know, you've trimmed it so much now the dogs can hop the chain link now and jump in the pool (they have a lab, me a Border Collie) and get "it'll fill back in" (yes in a few years). At this point it's clear he gives no fucks and is just ripping it apart. They also took down a shed that was acting as a barrier on the one side as well where the chain link was patchy.

At this point I say fuck this, go grab my auger and and string line and mark out posts about 6" inside my property line because clearly I gotta build a fence to keep my dog out of their pool. He's see me doing this and basically acts indignant and goes " oh so you're gonna build a fence now?" to which I say yea, my dog can hop this fence and be in your pool in a minute so ya. By end of day Sunday, I have a 6' privacy fence up along back of yard. Built it 6' because they left the top of the hedge untrimmed and at least this way it's still acting as a privacy barrier. Of course the entire time I'm building it I hear the neighbor telling her new guy how Amaaaaaazing the trimming looks and how her deceased husband never trimmed it (which is BS but I've already ranted enough cant even start on her).

Fast forward to this weekend, down comes the entire hedge (that looked so amazing trimmed) so now I'm stuck starring in to their yard completely.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

^ Fawk!!!

I'm lucky, great neighbors. Believe it or not, they all like me too.

Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
    Most neighbors are the absolute fucking worst. Guy behind me was exception to the rule and was AWESOME until fucking cancer took him way too young. Now his wife and her new man are driving me fucking nuts. Theres always been a giant privacy hedge growing right between our yards with a chain link in it. Me and old neighbor used to agree that it was great privacy, not worth building a fence since it was so thick the dogs couldn't jump the chain link. We'd split the trimming and pruning duties each summer, keep it maintained. Ever since he passed I've been keeping up on it.

Well last weekend her new guy decides he's fucking green thumb and that "its way too over grown and needs to be trimmed" and starts fucking HACKING the thing with a goddamn sawzall. Basically rips the thing to shreds, huge gaps in the hedge, just wide fucking open all along the bottom. I go out there and basically say "are you trying to rip this whole thing down?" and get "no, trimming". I say "hey just so you know, you've trimmed it so much now the dogs can hop the chain link now and jump in the pool (they have a lab, me a Border Collie) and get "it'll fill back in" (yes in a few years). At this point it's clear he gives no fucks and is just ripping it apart. They also took down a shed that was acting as a barrier on the one side as well where the chain link was patchy.

At this point I say fuck this, go grab my auger and and string line and mark out posts about 6" inside my property line because clearly I gotta build a fence to keep my dog out of their pool. He's see me doing this and basically acts indignant and goes " oh so you're gonna build a fence now?" to which I say yea, my dog can hop this fence and be in your pool in a minute so ya. By end of day Sunday, I have a 6' privacy fence up along back of yard. Built it 6' because they left the top of the hedge untrimmed and at least this way it's still acting as a privacy barrier. Of course the entire time I'm building it I hear the neighbor telling her new guy how Amaaaaaazing the trimming looks and how her deceased husband never trimmed it (which is BS but I've already ranted enough cant even start on her).

Fast forward to this weekend, down comes the entire hedge (that looked so amazing trimmed) so now I'm stuck starring in to their yard completely.
    Just keep a copy of the survey. Went threw a very similar situation at our old place on the side yard.

We sold the place but now I hear that the new owners are in a fight with the neighbour on the location of the property line. Hedge was directly on the property line. Confirmed by survey stakes.

We built the fence as you did to preserve the hedge but keep the dogs in. Now the neighbor is claiming the fence is the property line.

Very glad that my current neighbours are two roads and two fields.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    Just keep a copy of the survey. Went threw a very similar situation at our old place on the side yard.

We sold the place but now I hear that the new owners are in a fight with the neighbour on the location of the property line. Hedge was directly on the property line. Confirmed by survey stakes.

We built the fence as you did to preserve the hedge but keep the dogs in. Now the neighbor is claiming the fence is the property line.

Very glad that my current neighbours are two roads and two fields.
    or move the fence

new Canadian holiday.

National password reset day.