Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by ChickenLips View Post
    the customer doesn't give a shit about your troubles.
    honestly i dont really expect them to. its a business and they only care about the service. i get it. but if they want to be dick its a two way street. and i dont need to give e shit about their troubles either. lol. i will get to them as scheduled when parts show up.

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    So was suppose to be going camping with the wife and kids and my youngest brothers family. Probably cancelling due to a few things. Like work being crazy, my brother we are suppose to go with, his dog had an accident on the weekend and broke a leg. Had major surgery yesterday. My older brothers step son was killed and funerals are this weeks. Oh and my mother in law was just admitted to the hospital yesterday and undergoing a bunch of tests to figure out what’s going on.

So just wondering the politically correct response for a customer who’s fridge is acting up and is yelling about getting there sooner becasie they have family coming for holiday and then don’t want the fridge to ruin their holiday. Because walking to the fridge in their garage would be too much of an inconvenience. And “I need to do more to get them looked after sooner.”
    Sorry for your loss. Sounds like a lot going on and stress all around.

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Peeps have invented a whole new level of selfishness.
    Acting out of self interest is a feature, not a bug otherwise we'd all be extinct. I'd suggest what manifests as selfishness is short sightedness. Acting shitty in the now and not expecting future repercussions. If you know you'll need help from another in the future you won't act shitty in the now. Repercussions from others can be in the form of, a deity, the authorities, karma or whatever.

Oh no. So sorry to hear about your loss and the trials and tribulations.
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    So was suppose to be going camping with the wife and kids and my youngest brothers family. Probably cancelling due to a few things. Like work being crazy, my brother we are suppose to go with, his dog had an accident on the weekend and broke a leg. Had major surgery yesterday. My older brothers step son was killed and funerals are this weeks. Oh and my mother in law was just admitted to the hospital yesterday and undergoing a bunch of tests to figure out what’s going on.

So just wondering the politically correct response for a customer who’s fridge is acting up and is yelling about getting there sooner becasie they have family coming for holiday and then don’t want the fridge to ruin their holiday. Because walking to the fridge in their garage would be too much of an inconvenience. And “I need to do more to get them looked after sooner.”

Sorry to hear, better days ahead.

Covid pricing on toy cars n trucks..................we all know Covid brought pricing to da moon n beyond for toys of all kinds, hell even daily drivers went crazy. Well the bubble has burst, get a kick outta adds where seller thinks it's still "a thing". Reality is rearing it's ugly head, for those that bought at the height of all this insanity, the fall is gonna be a hair unpleasant.
    JMO

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Covid pricing on toy cars n trucks..................we all know Covid brought pricing to da moon n beyond for toys of all kinds, hell even daily drivers went crazy. Well the bubble has burst, get a kick outta adds where seller thinks it's still "a thing". Reality is rearing it's ugly head, for those that bought at the height of all this insanity, the fall is gonna be a hair unpleasant.
    JMO
    all discretionary money got spent, now inflation is hitting home.

I'm thinking many have spent the bank and then some.

Sister-in-law from Montreal is in town. Took her for a ride in the Mustang. She loved it.
    2014 V6 MT Club of America
    IG: xeninworx

Is she the pizza maker??
    Should have given us a heads up a little sooner.