Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by 92redragtop View Post
    Yup - this is a thing for as long as we've been around. And they've been using insects here for decades as food colouring so all of us have consumed them...even in beer.

Click baity media.
    post your favorite bug recipes.

I'm probably jumping the gun on bug eating, there's a lot of fat pets to consume first.

Glad to hear it all worked out well for you. I used them many years ago and had great luck with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by mavrrrick View Post
    Shout out to Leprecon Wheel Repair and Restoration AGAIN for an awesome job and quick turnaround time!! Thanks guys!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenLips View Post

I'm probably jumping the gun on bug eating, there's a lot of fat pets to consume first.

Already lots of bug parts in all baked goods. So you go ahead and keep eating dog instead of bread.
    -Don____________

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    Already lots of bug parts in all baked goods. So you go ahead and keep eating dog instead of bread.
    Yup, there has historically been a percentage of insect content allowed in packaged (cans, bags, boxes, etc) and manufactured food. We have all eaten canned beans, tomatoes, etc with insect parts as well as bugs that got on the production line and mixed in with pasta, cereal, etc.

Also, if pets are family then isn't it better to start eating grandma or Aunty Karen first?

Club Supporter

Club Supporter

If you've ever eaten food with red food colouring (eg. red velvet cake, strawberry drinks, etc) or enjoyed a beer like a Stiegel Radler then you've "consumed" these guys. They kill them in hot water and crush the to get the red colour in foods that are not naturally red or red-ish. At least Stiegel has it in their ingredient list - most foods don't list them.

Cochineal.jpg
    Last edited by 92redragtop; 07-28-2022 at 12:27 AM.

Yup, there has historically been a percentage of insect content allowed in packaged (cans, bags, boxes, etc) and manufactured food. We have all eaten canned beans, tomatoes, etc with insect parts as well as bugs that got on the production line and mixed in with pasta, cereal, etc.

Also, if pets are family then isn't it better to start eating grandma or Aunty Karen first?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

^^^dammit….sneezed again!!!^^^

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Swedish scientist says humans should become cannibals to fight climate change because eating human flesh is more 'sustainable' than the meat industry

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...te-change.html