Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,624

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

I don’t understand the point to the arguments here. Someone says I don’t want to eat crickets and the argument is well there is bugs in other things, so eat crickets?

Yes people around the world eat bugs. Historically Largely because there isn’t enough other protein to feed them.

People around the world also eat cats. And horse. Dose that mean we should all line up for a massive cat farm. Or should we just all continue to eat what we want?

Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    I don’t understand the point to the arguments here. Someone says I don’t want to eat crickets and the argument is well there is bugs in other things, so eat crickets?

Yes people around the world eat bugs. Historically Largely because there isn’t enough other protein to feed them.

People around the world also eat cats. And horse. Dose that mean we should all line up for a massive cat farm. Or should we just all continue to eat what we want?
    No argument is don't sensationalize it like it's a completely unfathomable occurrence as insects in food has been going on for a long time even here. Last part of your statement I think is agreeable to everyone as yea I'm not going to line up for cricket crisps but also I don't give two shits if someone wants to employee people to make them.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
    No argument is don't sensationalize it like it's a completely unfathomable occurrence as insects in food has been going on for a long time even here. Last part of your statement I think is agreeable to everyone as yea I'm not going to line up for cricket crisps but also I don't give two shits if someone wants to employee people to make them.
    Okay I can get that. But there IS groups right now advocating for ending beef consumption in favour of things like crickets. When does it step from sensationalization to just sharing facts?

accidental inclusion versus intentional consumption = same same. Move along.

limiting cannibalism to Grandma and Aunt Karen seems kinda sexist

I don’t think beef is going anywhere. Cricket people are just seeing a market and providing something some people want.

I don’t think beef is going anywhere. Cricket people are just seeing a market and providing something some people want.
    https://www.totallyveganbuzz.com/new...nt-based-food/

https://torontosun.com/news/national...rmers-cry-foul

Didn’t say they aren’t trying. The green movement for years has been saying we need to stop eating beef. I still don’t think it will happen. Too many people are wise to the bs.

The government is too stupid to realize the idiocy of pushing to plant based while simultaneously restricting fertilizer usage.

Okay I can get that. But there IS groups right now advocating for ending beef consumption in favour of things like crickets. When does it step from sensationalization to just sharing facts?
    Was any of that happening here?
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

Quick Dick has an entertaining thumb on the pulse in this clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMG4kuEN_kM

my personal opinion is that much like testing for capitol gains on primary residence, these are opening moves.

can I have a cookie, no
    can I have a cookie, no
    can I have a cookie, okay , just shut up.
    https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1140810839781548

Was there support for eating bugs? It would appear so.

Are topics off limits if they aren’t actively being discussed?