Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by ChickenLips View Post
    most condo boards are staffed with non trades people. As such they don't care about infrastructure but prefer to decorate common spaces. If you campaign for infrastructure you get voted off the island.

Politics on a small scale.
    Completely agree. They also get massive kick backs from companies, who I found out purposely inflate their quotes.
    My old condo and the current townhome are managed by Times, they're awful.
    They're trying to force me to pay for valve work in the HVAC system in the condo when it should be covered by the almost $500 maintenance fee. It was found that the valves they had initially installed were faulty - so why are the residents on the hook?

The old government corruption model was a bridge costs 100M, construction company charges 120M. 20M to graft, but the public gets an expensive bridge.

New corruption model is do a bridge study for 100M, no bridge but expensive report to take up hard drive space.

Pay attention to condo board "study requests".

RCMP officials also confirmed that in some cases they’re able to turn on cellphone microphones or cameras to listen covertly.

https://nationalpost.com/news/politi...s-are-in-place

Quote Originally Posted by Scrape View Post
    Here is the update from the plumbers. Apparently it was a clog that is located in the garage which is the root cause. Also the slopes on the pipes are wrong. Not sure how they can fix it but they said they will try their best. So the rubber on the clamps were bad as well which caused the leak here but the root cause of this stems from the angle of the pipe which caused the clog pipe.
    Attachment 30683
    Attachment 30684
    My mom 80 yrs old lives in a very old condo, maybe built in the 70's —I'm trying to get her to leave just because of the costs have increased so much to maintain and someone has to pay —a few years ago they replaced a seal on the the toilet to stop water from coming into her bathroom —I advise her if it was leaking there it wouldn't be much of a leak and would only leak when it was flushed and ran out to the drain then it stop —her leak is a constant source —what professional would listen to an 80 year old lady so they replaced the drain seal on the toilet —the leak persisted. I took out some drywall around an access hole that led to the plumbing run for the entire building to show here and found a crack in a pipe within the walls —they came back and fixed it correctly or scabbed into it to repair and replaced drywall in two adjacent washrooms —the plumbing and the wiring in that building is a mess not to mention the money spent below ground —if the government enforces net zero all these buildings will cost tenants a lot of money on top of just patching them together....don't get me started on the elevators lol
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd
    1981 Cobra t-top option - power to be determined, in the works

Does the RCMP get targeted ads for a Masterclass offered by the FBI?

I think having to deal with the MTO and manage an M.V.I.S. station is going to force me into early retirement before I get too old for my job. It's no wonder why doctors leave and nobody wants to be in any trade or have anything to do with a licensed working position —I'm not sure the government gets the point about over reach or over control or just plain over complication and maybe should have some recruits on the ground floor to see how inept they really are...
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd
    1981 Cobra t-top option - power to be determined, in the works

Guys, you should take your Ferraris in for the brake fluid reservoir cap recall.

https://www.roadandtrack.com/news/a4...brake-failure/
    2014 V6 MT Club of America
    IG: xeninworx

^ Old news, done last week.

Damn it. I had to pay to get mine replaced. Do you think I can go get my money back for diagnosis and for the part?

At BMW.......................not so much.