Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,540

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by ChickenLips View Post
    setting aside wasting your and my tax money. This is a foundation for being able to control what you spend your money on and the ability to limit, control or freeze your ability to spend money via a social credit system.

China has successfully run the beta test

Pretty succinct and brief explanation here:
    https://twitter.com/JamesMelville/st...65376939937794
    Everyone that has shifted over to virtually everything electronic for money only makes it that much worse.

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Everyone that has shifted over to virtually everything electronic for money only makes it that much worse.
    central bank crypto is vastly different from electronic banking.

banks can't zero out your money or limit/prevent spending on unsanctioned goods.

If big brother decides your one beer a day habit is unacceptable, central crypto can make your money invalid at the beer store. Now scale that up to everything.

I just got an update from a crypto source that I buy some of my crypto currency from.
    It’s started to happen now. So damn pissed now.
    5072AEF1-7637-4269-95F1-6165DB94CE0E.jpeg

Two years ago today, I picked up BuRT.

C84F42E8-23B8-4FEA-917F-21D03FF54FD3.jpg

Started servicing the rear brakes on the Accord. Finished the passenger rear. Rotors and pads great. No uneven wear on pads and rotors are wearing evenly. Started on the driver rear and it starts pouring rain. FML. Took the bracket and pads into the garage, cleaned them out and lubricated and greased up everything. Now just waiting for the rain to stop.

Also have to do an oil change.
    2014 V6 MT Club of America
    IG: xeninworx

Had a wonderful day with my son. He did a brake job on his Venza and I was the gopher, lol.

Love it when the fog rolls in!

Mike

04 GT
    89 LX...bye-bye!!
    67 Cougar x 2...should have kept them!

Any sign of snow yet?

LOL...no but the leaves are yellowing.
    Mike

04 GT
    89 LX...bye-bye!!
    67 Cougar x 2...should have kept them!

At what point of a car sitting is it better to have it on stands with the suspension loaded than sitting on concrete? Also is fogging the cylinders advisable and at what point is it better to drain a gas tank than leave it with stabilizer in it?
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
    At what point of a car sitting is it better to have it on stands with the suspension loaded than sitting on concrete? Also is fogging the cylinders advisable and at what point is it better to drain a gas tank than leave it with stabilizer in it?
    heated/unheated/sheltered are factors to consider. As with most things, onsize rarely fits all.

IMO a drained tank invites rust unless sealed or completely vented dry, but that leaves fuel lines and the drip at the injector tip. No idea on fogging but I find it hard to believe it'd remain on cyl walls over several months and thermal cycles. I have an ignition kill that still allows engine turnover, just no spark. I turn the engine over to make pressure, then fire up. Prior to that I'd do a pan heat.

The Japanese had a aircraft launching submarine. They had difficulty surfacing and launching in a reasonable time frame without engine failure. They started heating the engine oil prior and cut their launch time to a fraction and cut reliability issues.

My strategy was to disassemble, that was about 10 fall/winters ago so take with a grain.