Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,464

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by ChickenLips View Post
    all for nothing

A new report prepared for the Liberal Party of Canada shows that the vaccines have no benefit for those under 60

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/a...m_source=email
    Our governments are run by a few major industries - Weapons, Pharma and Food. The war machine was at bay so Pharma and Food made record profits.
    The profit cycles are always cyclical. You'll see this with the past few events, pharma and food companies had the main stage - now its the war in Ukraine. Just watch, as soon as it calms down - something else will kick off.

Last track day this past Thursday and last go kart race of the season yesterday. I feel sad.....
    Stock engine Fox equipped with the Maximum Motorsports catalog. Now I have lots of Trick Flow stickers.

Quote Originally Posted by Zee View Post
    Our governments are run by a few major industries - Weapons, Pharma and Food. The war machine was at bay so Pharma and Food made record profits.
    The profit cycles are always cyclical. You'll see this with the past few events, pharma and food companies had the main stage - now its the war in Ukraine. Just watch, as soon as it calms down - something else will kick off.
    Abortion rights for mid term elections to influence voters at the state level. Climate change and racism for federal elections as they are national issues. BLM will rear it's head in another 2 years like clockwork.

The US is the biggest influencer, Canada and other countries just ride the outrage wave with some local flavoring.

Refreshing out come.

Long story short, battery in my 5yr old laptop bit the dust in June, ordered a new one from Amazon. Early Sept need it out in the shop n fire it up only to find battery is dead, plug in, battery will not charge. Look up my order, 30 or 60 day warranty only on the battery, contact customer service, no problem will issue full refund.
    Hard to imagine it was just that easy.
    Thank you Amazon.

once again the search for "I know it's here somewhere" turned into two days of cleaning and organizing. My shop is at peak organization (so far) with about a 5% gain in shelf space.

I did find that thing, but also remembered another "thing" I haven't seen in several years. I'll now resume work and hope to stumble across "that other thing" I haven't seen in a while. A multi year hiatus on my builds wasn't helpful, but it is nice to find some old friends boxed away years ago and discover I already rebuilt many items.

Had the Bronco sport since February.

Overall very happy with it. Comfortable. Decent on gas. Well equipped. The GPS is garbage as is standard with ford but today I encountered something that just dumbfounded me in its idiocy.

A couple times this summer I have noticed moisture on the rubber pad in the back. Never gave it much thought since it is a work truck and almost daily I’m loading it with broken Pumps, icemakers and various other things.

However in the rain today while digging for parts in a bin I realized that when the hatch is open and it’s raining the rain runs along the top edge of the window. Around the edge of the door and directly into the back of the vehicle. A steady stream on both sides of the door.

How can something like this make it past all their testing and r&d?

Is a 2012 mustang GT interior a straight swap into a newedge ? 99-04 cars

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I’m not slow, I just like the way your bumper looks

You talking whole interior or just the seats?
    Mike

04 GT
    89 LX...bye-bye!!
    67 Cougar x 2...should have kept them!

What does everyone use to lube their garage doors? Tried a couple of diff products over the years and not really happy with any.
    '88 LX

Club Supporter
    I still have some white grease left over from a gear kit I bought a few years back (to replace the plastic gears at the motor) that I use on the gears themselves but I recently picked this up for the tracks, wheels, chain (too early to tell how well it works):

https://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/3...p.html?loc=plp
    Last edited by 92redragtop; 09-25-2022 at 03:07 PM.