Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by Old Fart View Post
    You talking whole interior or just the seats?
    I seen a guy on Facebook swap the whole dash and interior into his car and it looked insanely good. And he used a 2020 steering wheel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I’m not slow, I just like the way your bumper looks

Oh, now I understand. I suspect it would not be a "straight swap" considering the amount of work it takes to swap out the seats. Maybe message the guy on Facebook with your question?
    Mike

04 GT
    89 LX...bye-bye!!
    67 Cougar x 2...should have kept them!

Club Supporter
    Shanah Tovah to those who are celebrating.

Quote Originally Posted by 92redragtop View Post
    I still have some white grease left over from a gear kit I bought a few years back (to replace the plastic gears at the motor) that I use on the gears themselves but I recently picked this up for the tracks, wheels, chain (too early to tell how well it works):

https://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/3...p.html?loc=plp
    I’ll give it a shot, thx. Mine are noisier than ever.
    '88 LX

Quote Originally Posted by Zutz2v View Post
    Is a 2012 mustang GT interior a straight swap into a newedge ? 99-04 cars

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No. Not even remotely close. Buddy in detroit is doing a swap and its heavy fabrication on dash and door panels. Seats are about the only thing close to a "Straight swap"
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

Genetically modified mosquitoes vaccinate a human

https://thecountersignal.com/genetic...inate-a-human/

Was watching a show where they restore Mopars (GYC-YouTube) and there was a post that stated the following. Wonder if its true?

Schlipperschlopper Schlipperschlopper
    17 hours ago
    Sadly soon all combustion cars and trucks including classics will be banned from public streets in entire EU and Scandinavia :-(
    In Germany the Green Peoples Party gave order to shorten fuel supply from 2025
    on by reducing all conventional fuel stations to only one state operated central gas station per city or county. Car washs will be forbidden too because they are climate killers, now they want to slow down all the gas station pumps from 20 litre per minute to 2 litre per minute...From 2027 on in the EU certain car spare parts will be banned too....as exhaust systems, turbo chargers and even some engine and gearbox oils...California and New York will do the same from 2027 on.... So no investments should be done in oil burning cars any longer....They even created a new kind of crime here, called emissions and smoke crime.!!! (BABVVEN & TEBBVEN & BEFVO laws)!!!!

Well Mav, it was on the internet so it MUST be 100% true and accurate. I'm just going to keep doing what I'm doing.

Quote Originally Posted by mavrrrick View Post
    Was watching a show where they restore Mopars (GYC-YouTube) and there was a post that stated the following. Wonder if its true?

17 hours ago
    Sadly soon all combustion cars and trucks including classics will be banned from public streets in entire EU and Scandinavia :-(
    on by reducing all conventional fuel stations to only one state operated central gas station per city or county. Car washs will be forbidden too because they are climate killers, now they want to slow down all the gas station pumps from 20 litre per minute to 2 litre per minute...From 2027 on in the EU certain car spare parts will be banned too....as exhaust systems, turbo chargers and even some engine and gearbox oils...California and New York will do the same from 2027 on.... So no investments should be done in oil burning cars any longer....They even created a new kind of crime here, called emissions and smoke crime.!!! (BABVVEN & TEBBVEN & BEFVO laws)!!!!
    do they use Dominion voting machines?

Quote Originally Posted by mavrrrick View Post

17 hours ago
    california announced this week natural gas will be stopped by 2030 —there was talk a few years ago about banning carburetor sales and that may be the case in cally now. maybe when this i all over e won't have to work anymore...
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd
    1981 Cobra t-top option - power to be determined, in the works