Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Jesus Christ. Trudeau has some fucking MASSIVE BALLS on him. this is what Zero accountability looks like.

they guy with creditable sexual assault allegations who fired a woman because she would not do his bidding. is going to call PP a Misogynist over a you tube tag? i dont know about having a you tub channels i assumed the tags where just set by an algorithm

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canad...6044ed652a6a30

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    charging customers MASSIVE interest rates
    I wouldn't pay the CC lending rates but are they massive?....considering lending people money unsecured to buy anything they want and with a 4-6% loss rate (for credit) and another 1-2% for fraud loss. I don't remember what the banks WACC (weighted avg cost of capital) is but their net ROI/ROE has to exceed the 18% less the credit/fraud losses and overhead. Last I read I think about 55-60% of credit card users revolve and pay interest (and the rest don't so either annual card fees or the 2% merchant fee and I think the banks get back about 40 basis points of that) but that revolving loan data was about 10 years ago (although I don't think it changes that much since we don't change our financial habits as consumers on a mass basis).

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenLips View Post
    Costco refuses all but MasterCard. They must have an arrangement with them for reduced fees.
    Amex had the first credit card deal with Costco for 10 years and then walked away because they were losing money due to how low the negotiated fees were so they walked away and Mastercard stepped in - I'm sure Mastercard negotiated a better rate than Amex had but they're not making much on that relationship - maybe just a little more than breakeven. The opportunity is in cross-marketing to a massive membership database who spends an average of $300+ each visit.

Quote Originally Posted by 92redragtop View Post
    I wouldn't pay the CC lending rates but are they massive?....considering lending people money unsecured to buy anything they want and with a 4-6% loss rate (for credit) and another 1-2% for fraud loss. I don't remember what the banks WACC (weighted avg cost of capital) is but their net ROI/ROE has to exceed the 18% less the credit/fraud losses and overhead. Last I read I think about 55-60% of credit card users revolve and pay interest (and the rest don't so either annual card fees or the 2% merchant fee and I think the banks get back about 40 basis points of that) but that revolving loan data was about 10 years ago (although I don't think it changes that much since we don't change our financial habits as consumers on a mass basis).
    yes they are massive. didn't say there wasn't justification for it, of that the people stuck in debt where not there due to their own actions but still yes the interest rates on CCs is massive.

business owner makes millions selling goods and services and they are evil, corrupt, and the bag guy, cc companies make millions selling dept and there is always someone willing to justify it.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    Jesus Christ. Trudeau has some fucking MASSIVE BALLS on him. this is what Zero accountability looks like.

they guy with creditable sexual assault allegations who fired a woman because she would not do his bidding. is going to call PP a Misogynist over a you tube tag? i dont know about having a you tub channels i assumed the tags where just set by an algorithm

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canad...6044ed652a6a30
    You'd think "don't interrupt the enemy when they're making a mistake" applies, but hypocrisy doesn't move the needle. It only makes for good entertainment in the outrage theatre.

Quote Originally Posted by ChickenLips View Post
    You'd think "don't interrupt the enemy when they're making a mistake" applies, but hypocrisy doesn't move the needle. It only makes for good entertainment in the outrage theatre.
    its stopped being entertaining a long time ago. when there are actual photos and videos of his wrong doing and the excuse makers continue to back him and attack everyone else for far less. its beyond hypocrisy.

Hypocrisy feeds outrage or indignation. Negative, and attack style adds are proven effective in politics. The alarm instinct causes reactions whether to true or false alarms. Failing to react to a true alarm results in being eaten. The result is we react to a lot of false and true alarms but get a dopamine reward when discovering a true alarm. The reward is the outrage on it's own.

There's a reason all of this hypocrisy never moves the needle, once the outrage dopamine hit wears off we seek more outrage, not resolution.

This also why fear of loss far outweighs fear of missing a gain.

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    LOL,
    not 10 minutes after posting: "don't buy anything!"
    you ask: "should I buy this?"
    I said moral of the story is don’t buy anything. And I didn’t say “ should I buy this” I said I’m would it be worth painting this because I have a practical use for it. Also I’ll be paying cash. So ya……

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I’m not slow, I just like the way your bumper looks

Quote Originally Posted by Zutz2v View Post
    I said moral of the story is don’t buy anything. And I didn’t say “ should I buy this” I said I’m would it be worth painting this because I have a practical use for it. Also I’ll be paying cash. So ya……

Wrap might be a cheaper option to colour match.

But won’t get you the life of paint. Paint cost really depends on the colour anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Happy Anniversary to my bride of 38yrs.
    Damm I'm a saint.
    Congrats Rick!!