Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

small business can't afford too influence regulators for favorable legislation

Quote Originally Posted by ChickenLips View Post
    small business can't afford too influence regulators for favorable legislation
    It don’t forget corruption is only bad when done by some people even if you can’t prove it. Everyone else gets a pass and anyone who disagrees is “lower intelligence”

only the elites can print money, everyone else is a counterfeiter.

Only the rich buy influence, the rest is bribery.

Only the regulators decide who to prosecute

I see the Liberals are bagging on Poilievre for a MGTOW hashtag. How is MGTOW misogynous? It's men going their own way.

Trudeau standing up and calling PP misogynous for a tag on a video. Was rich. Maybe when PP uses his position of authority to force a women out of a job when she won’t do his bidding we can talk.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    Trudeau standing up and calling PP misogynous for a tag on a video. Was rich. Maybe when PP uses his position of authority to force a women out of a job when she won’t do his bidding we can talk.
    lots to bag on Trudeau about, both hypocrisy and just bad behavior. I'm not a MGTOW, but fully understand the position. The underlying theme is indifference towards women, which is a far cry from hatred of women (which is dictionary definition of misogyny). Between Me Too, divorce rape, state assisted asset seizure, and denial of access to children walking away seems pretty pragmatic. It's essentially "I'm taking my ball and not playing anymore".

From a political stand point saying the above would mean admitting men are getting screwed in the current gynocentric social order would be an admission that things are out of balance and need addressing.

My dad is on end of life/ palliative protocol at his home and will die in the next day or two. Work until noon, at the home until 7, see the kids for a bit then sleep. Every phone call is "am I rushing in or is it a normal call". Sad but also a relief, he has Lewy body dementia and wouldn't want to keep living as the shell who doesn't know anyone at this point. Yesterday my kids came to say goodbye and for being 3 and 6 did really well.

Also, opened up the turkey this morning and it was missing a leg. Still tasted great.

My father died of Alzheimer's, not pretty. I helped a lot with care giving, which wasn't easy. I now occasionally have a dream with him in it where he's his old self.

Sorry to hear about your father IanGTCS.

Really weird about the turkey tho. TBH, I’d rather have a turkey with one leg, than one that had three legs.
    -Don____________