Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,464

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

the system is smoked...last time I went into Walmart it looked like zombie apocalypse
    ha ha zombies the new normal !

My friend is trying to get her father a passport. He is 80 + yrs old and doesn't have a drivers license in Canada. To get a photo ID in Ontario requires a Passport. What a stupid vicious circle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen06GT View Post
    Service Canada and the Passport application process SUCKS!! My daughter had an appointment at the Service Canada in Orangeville to put in her papers for a new passport. This would be her first adult passport, but her fourth overall. The rejected her application because her birth certificate was ripped and had a piece of tape on it. How the fuck do you think she got the other passports? It was with the same ripped and taped birth certificate. She waited 4 Months for this appointment.

Service Canada and the Passport application process SUCKS!! My daughter had an appointment at the Service Canada in Orangeville to put in her papers for a new passport. This would be her first adult passport, but her fourth overall. The rejected her application because her birth certificate was ripped and had a piece of tape on it. How the fuck do you think she got the other passports? It was with the same ripped and taped birth certificate. She waited 4 Months for this appointment.
    Update:

After the birth certificate nonsense yesterday, I went online during my lunch and ordered a new one, with the expedited delivery option. It arrived at my door today at 2:00PM. FYI, the application for the birth certificate is almost identical to that of the passport. How in then name of the sweet baby Jesus is it possible that they can process and deliver one document in a little over 24 hours while the other one takes months?

Club Supporter
    Update:

After the birth certificate nonsense yesterday, I went online during my lunch and ordered a new one, with the expedited delivery option. It arrived at my door today at 2:00PM. FYI, the application for the birth certificate is almost identical to that of the passport. How in then name of the sweet baby Jesus is it possible that they can process and deliver one document in a little over 24 hours while the other one takes months?
    Maybe they have one of those $54 million apps?

thankfully we don't have to renew birth certificates

it should be made a photo ID tho
    -Don____________

So if she had a ripped birth certificate that means she doesn’t exist? I fail to see how that would deny her a passport.
    2014 V6 MT Club of America
    IG: xeninworx

With all the fancy tech and major improvements in vehicles, truck manufactures need to pay attention because they are missing a very important option

Give me a “Shut The Fuck Up” button.

I know my door is open. I opened it.
    I know my seat belt is off. I took it off
    I know there is something behind the truck it’s the trailer I hooked up to.
    Stop yelling at me about some stupid thing regarding the gps.

Your a truck. Just shut the fuck up.

Don't forget... 'Pull over and take a nap...you've been driving a while' or do you want the 'back seat passenger reminder' and don't honk at me when I get out of the truck and it's running with the parking brake on.

Add this to your vehicle… I laugh every time I use it. Takes the rage out of road rage. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Snaketamer View Post
    Don't forget... 'Pull over and take a nap...you've been driving a while' or do you want the 'back seat passenger reminder' and don't honk at me when I get out of the truck and it's running with the parking brake on.
    that rant was after moving some stuff around with the F150. its nothing new but annoying. the new Bronco sport is WORSE! it has those back seat reminders but i figured out how to turn it off. the gps takes a full min from start up to boot up an allow you to put in an address. not that big a deal until you realize that if your driving you cant input it. so you have to wait. and then the fact that its my service truck so im putting in up to 20 addresses a day. so thats 20 min a day im sitting waiting for the stupid thing to boot up. both the mini I had with nav, and the wifes bmw. the address can be input withing a few seconds of turning the car on. and both allow you to input while driving.

but they worst, the absolute WORST. was when back up a trailer with the bronco. parking space is tight so routinely when backing up a trailer to park i will open the drivers door slightly so i can lean out and look back, i was doing this as i have for years in other trucks and suv,s and the Bronco stopped. it took me a second to realize. as soon as i opened the door it put itself in park.