Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Meanwhile in the fuck around and find out category the lab wizards have cooked a covid variant with 80% mortality.

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1...10.13.512134v1mortality.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by mavrrrick View Post
    Ran into his son today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nice to see the familys still enjoying it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

Well. Had some light snow today. Nothing that is gonna stick yet but that means it’s cold enough to change the tires. All three done. Ugly rim season has started

Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    Well. Had some light snow today. Nothing that is gonna stick yet but that means it’s cold enough to change the tires. All three done. Ugly rim season has started
    It's going to be 18 this weekend. Like always I'll have a nervous drive home and swap them in the dark.

Would you believe it's the first time I watched the entire movie a few nights ago?

Mike

04 GT
    89 LX...bye-bye!!
    67 Cougar x 2...should have kept them!

Anyone a contractor/tradesman looking for a cheap work truck? About to ship our ex-sheet metal foremans 2017 Silverado 1500 WT to auction. Crew cab short bed V6, 4x4, vinyl floors no option no frills basic white work truck. Has contractor cap, ladder rack. Good is it runs like a top, always been serviced and maintained. Just rolled over 100,000kms. Downside is it is a WORK truck. Both bumpers are dented, every panel has a scuff or scrape, interior needs to be removed and power washed and steam cleaned badly. Figure a clean one is worth $28k, would sell it for about half that.

Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
    Anyone a contractor/tradesman looking for a cheap work truck? About to ship our ex-sheet metal foremans 2017 Silverado 1500 WT to auction. Crew cab short bed V6, 4x4, vinyl floors no option no frills basic white work truck. Has contractor cap, ladder rack. Good is it runs like a top, always been serviced and maintained. Just rolled over 100,000kms. Downside is it is a WORK truck. Both bumpers are dented, every panel has a scuff or scrape, interior needs to be removed and power washed and steam cleaned badly. Figure a clean one is worth $28k, would sell it for about half that.
    A buddy of mine might be interested. I'll message him.

My buddy who's an experienced mechanic who also flips vehicles got back to me;

"Not a bad price. If I wasn't so busy it would flip nice but one would have to put time into it."

To be frank normally I'd have my shop guy do a "ritchie bros rebuild" on it and put new bumpers on ($1500 from Rock Auto), give the outside a good scrub, extract the interior as best he can, toss one of the deordorizer bombs in it, throw on seat covers then ship it to the auction where my guy says it should bring $20k+ all day. But he had a relative get in a bad motorcycle crash last week so he's gone for a bit, my kids due any day now so I'm busy to begin with, and none of the trademen would do a job good enough to justify cost and effort.

Figure someone here could put in the effort if they wanted to make a buck or more likely, clean it up OK and put it to work for another 200k kms.

Announcement from Donnie and Marie, the GST tax credit doubled (for 6 months, wowzers).

Mugger takes wallet but generously lets you keep your watch.

Tax credit, not reduction, not refund, credit.