Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

That’s shitty and such a disrespect to other brown people who do honest and great work. I find a lot of these younger people, of any skin colour, are just lazy and don’t give a shit. I see the difference between my older more experienced drivers and younger newer drivers. The older drivers put in the effort and the younger drivers are just lazy.
    2014 V6 MT Club of America
    IG: xeninworx

Quote Originally Posted by xeninworx View Post
    That’s shitty and such a disrespect to other brown people who do honest and great work. I find a lot of these younger people, of any skin colour, are just lazy and don’t give a shit. I see the difference between my older more experienced drivers and younger newer drivers. The older drivers put in the effort and the younger drivers are just lazy.
    Yup, absolute gong show.
    I didnt even go into details with you guys.
    Most of these younger guys from the bubble-wrapped generation have ZERO customer service skills, ZERO self awareness and ZERO pride in the work they produce. They also have this massive sense of entitlement. I'm noticing this more and more.

Quote Originally Posted by MUSTANGWOP View Post
    Sorry to hear about your bad experience. I hope you're able to get it fixed up properly
    Going to leave it until next year.
    Stored the car for the season .. couldnt even give it a wash.

Quote Originally Posted by xeninworx View Post
    I find a lot of these younger people, of any skin colour, are just lazy and don’t give a shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zee View Post
    Most of these younger guys from the bubble-wrapped generation have ZERO customer service skills, ZERO self awareness and ZERO pride in the work they produce
    I'm sure the ones on this forum would beg to differ. I realize it's only a small sample, but the few kids of members here that I know are extremely hard working, smart, courteous, take pride in their work.
    -Don____________

it isn't age or skin color. It's culture.

The school system indoctrination is our biggest local cultural effect, only strong parenting or home schooling can subvert that.

Others who were born and raised elsewhere may have different cultural habits. A person of any color raised in a culture where this type of poor behavior is normal will behave the same.

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    I'm sure the ones on this forum would beg to differ. I realize it's only a small sample, but the few kids of members here that I know are extremely hard working, smart, courteous, take pride in their work.
    This is true.
    But what amazes me is that some of these younger guys come from hard working migrant families who started with nothing and worked very hard to make ends meet... yet they behave like this.
    Its nuts.

Glad there are younger people who understand that concept.
    2014 V6 MT Club of America
    IG: xeninworx

This is true.
    But what amazes me is that some of these younger guys come from hard working migrant families who started with nothing and worked very hard to make ends meet... yet they behave like this.
    Its nuts.
    Nothing new. It's part of getting older: young people annoy you more.
    -Don____________

Nothing new. It's part of getting older: young people annoy you more.
    Hahhaha I'm realizing this more and more... especially when I go to the movie threatre

Last time I ever do any business with my fellow brown people. Never again.

Paid a guy to do a spoiler delete and a rear bumper install/paint. He went MIA, no updates given to me, nothing, wouldnt respond to any texts or calls.
    When I got the car back, he had done patchy work .. fishy eye in the paint ... crack in the bondo .. took the car back, he promised he'd work on it... 1 full week passes... doesnt answer his phone, doesnt answer his texts... then calls me back saying my car is messed up it wont move... it has now been 1.5 weeks.
    Yesterday, I went to his house ready to break knee caps.
    Car was parked in the front with my keys in the mail box. He still didnt fix sh!!t.
    I should have listened to my brown parents, never ever do business with brown people.

If you have a business, make sure to get back to your customers. And if you mess up your work which the customer paid for - re-do it.

Significant part of our business, fixing poorly done work. It ranges from the smallest of jobs to complete builds, lots of good peeps out there but it's always the bad deals we hear the most about. Building and maintaining a good relationship with "your guy" is one of the most important parts to any successful project, yes even if it means spending more vs the said to be a bargain down the street.