Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

We had not much. Less than 6 inches accumulated. But heavy stuff.

In-laws about 20 min south east of us had 4 foot drifts.

Anyone who got lots. Don’t forget your check your furnace, water heater and dryer vents.

Ariens and my wife to the rescue! The end of the driveway was a different story. This had almost 1 metre of hard packed snow which only could be done by hand.
    303D9764-651F-4728-835D-B80E4829A295.jpeg

Club Supporter
    I ran my Ariens through a couple packed icy feet at the end of the driveway....slow but got it done and saved my back.

Did you move from the condo?

Still live in the condo. This is my parents place. If I had a house there would be no way to take care of two homes hence why I bought a condo. I am so so glad I bought an Ariens last year. I would have been dead with the little Honda my dad had.
    Quote Originally Posted by 92redragtop View Post
    I ran my Ariens through a couple packed icy feet at the end of the driveway....slow but got it done and saved my back.

Did you move from the condo?

Continue to be impressed with my wife’s google diagnosing skills. Last time, no hot water, and we traced the hot water tank fault code to a bad exhaust vent motor start capacitor. Found a new capacitor and we were back in business.

This time, laundry day, washer quits and throws a code. Wife looks it up, follows a few threads, and we find this…

I spliced the wire back together, and laundry day is saved!
    -Don____________

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    Continue to be impressed with my wife’s google diagnosing skills. Last time, no hot water, and we traced the hot water tank fault code to a bad exhaust vent motor start capacitor. Found a new capacitor and we were back in business.

This time, laundry day, washer quits and throws a code. Wife looks it up, follows a few threads, and we find this…

I spliced the wire back together, and laundry day is saved!
    Nice. Common issue. That plug is suppose to be clipped to the bracket above. Stops it from flopping around and breaking the wire.

I’d put a zip tie on it to keep it in place. So it dosnt come back.

Yeah, you can see the clip that it’s supposed to go into is broken. In fact, the entire white piece of plastic snapped the tabs off and is disconnected from the tub. Zip tipped, duct taped, sucker isn’t going anywhere. Need to properly solder the splice together still though.

Appliance repair is easy
    (j/k)
    -Don____________

Girlfriend's latest creation for the company she works for. She's getting pretty solid at this marketing stuff!

98 GT - Bright Atlantic Blue 'Dech'

Going to see Dr Jordan Peterson today with the wife.
    Super pumped!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zee View Post
    Going to see Dr Jordan Peterson today with the wife.
    Super pumped!!
    I like Peterson, and have read his books. He still has one foot in blank slate equalism and his views relationships via negotiation only takes into account the beta "need" (provisioning) side of hypergamy, not the alpha side wanting for the best genetic "seed".

I still occasionally rewatch the Cathy Newman interview, that was YT bloodsport.