Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546
Page 2285 of 2381 FirstFirst ... 1285178521852235227522812282228322842285228622872288228922952335 ... LastLast
Results 22,841 to 22,850 of 23808

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Post whatever is on your mind!!

They told me Sunday it’s an abscess under the skin and it’s infected the right side of my face. Getting worse everyday. Eye was almost swollen shut when I woke up this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Club Supporter
    Yeah, thinking a bite or allergy of some form. Did you piss your wife off recently? EDIT-late to party...looks like they are figuring it out.

They give you antibiotics?

United Nations report looks to legalize pedophilia

Check page 22:
    https://icj2.wpenginepowered.com/wp-...MARCH-2023.pdf

Be Well bro , looks nasty !
    ~REMEMBER, " life in prison" doesn't mean SHIT to a senior citizen ~ http://www.torontomustangclub.ca/for...4&type=profile

Quote Originally Posted by hammerhead View Post
    I get similar pain like this from driving my shunt truck - not much on anything works for it. it was kind of hit and miss. I really just had to adjust how I use the steering wheel. I was prescribed a two week dose of Celebrex once many years ago for back pain. It was like a miracle. Doctors don't prescribe it much due to the severity it can cause to the heart. It's likely they will never prescribe it to me again. CBD is funny. It works on my back but not on my shoulders. Getting old means living with pain —I think.
    Funny thing about my pain is that it is not in my neck where the pinch is. It is my right shoulder and arm. Which really sucks being right handed. I've got no strength left in my shoulder, arm and hand. Can't lift anything above shoulder height. Sometimes even my arm is too heavy for that.

Shut off my car on the weekend and pulled the key out and the (surprisingly heavy) metal cylinder came out with it. Put it back in and it seems to work fine. So now the question is can I keep it like this and deal with it occasionally coming out or is it the type of thing that'll strand me down the road.

Quote Originally Posted by Zee View Post

Check page 22:

If 90s action movies have taught me anything, if your shotgun doesn’t solve the problem, then you’re not using enough shells. Bang bang
    I’m not slow, I just like the way your bumper looks

Quote Originally Posted by Zee View Post

Check page 22:
    That’s a lot of disturbing stuff. Not only in terms of the pedo angle. But the set up for any state or country level laws against abortion and “GAC” for children to be labeled a human rights violation in the eyes of the UN is a scary move.

Quote Originally Posted by IanGTCS View Post
    Shut off my car on the weekend and pulled the key out and the (surprisingly heavy) metal cylinder came out with it. Put it back in and it seems to work fine. So now the question is can I keep it like this and deal with it occasionally coming out or is it the type of thing that'll strand me down the road.
    Higher miles?
    Not all that uncommon to happen, will likely happen again when you least expect it.

1 am… FAWK me!

Eye was welded shut!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk