Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546
Page 2292 of 2381 FirstFirst ... 1292179221922242228222882289229022912292229322942295229623022342 ... LastLast
Results 22,911 to 22,920 of 23808

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Back to work Monday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So much for the housing market cooling off with these crazy mortgage rates. My neighbour listed his house for sale last Wednesday, after receiving 10 offers they sold last night for $300K over asking! A little context, the house is 40 years old, all original (needs work) with an unfinish basement.

Quote Originally Posted by True Blue View Post
    So much for the housing market cooling off with these crazy mortgage rates. My neighbour listed his house for sale last Wednesday, after receiving 10 offers they sold last night for $300K over asking! A little context, the house is 40 years old, all original (needs work) with an unfinish basement.
    I can see the appeal of an original house. Better than a quick flip that it just lipstick. Our house is largely original from the early 50s so we bought with the plan to renovate. This way we get exactly what we want.

Quote Originally Posted by IanGTCS View Post
    I hope you are buying on the cheaper end of the scale with that loss rate. I know myself so I've avoided buying one despite my desire to get one.

fairly inexpensive... about $1,300 or so for the ones I'm using... ads up though when they keep burning in LOL, least I have some spare batteries now

One was a bad water landing... the other, a tree came out of no where!

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    What has GR been talking about non-stop for the last 2 months? Changes the conversation to it no matter what subject you are trying to talk about, LOL.

They’re probably gonna make a basement apartment out of it.

We’re looking for our first home. Looking at anything less than 700 but even that’s pushing it with the mortgage rates.
    2014 V6 MT Club of America
    IG: xeninworx

First cut of the grass for this year. My 30+ year old Briggs powered Craftsman fired up on the first pull.

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen06GT View Post
    First cut of the grass for this year. My 30+ year old Briggs powered Craftsman fired up on the first pull.
    Funny how quickly we go from snow on the grass or hail (earlier this week) to needing to cut the grass.

You live in one of the highest sought out areas in Vaughan. You can literally go a few blocks down and houses aren’t selling at all. That’s how clique’s those areas are.
    I’m not slow, I just like the way your bumper looks

Quote Originally Posted by xeninworx View Post
    They’re probably gonna make a basement apartment out of it.
    Highly unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by Zutz2v View Post
    You live in one of the highest sought out areas in Vaughan. You can literally go a few blocks down and houses aren’t selling at all. That’s how clique’s those areas are.
    So true... I'm so glad I bought when I did.