Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546
Page 2294 of 2381 FirstFirst ... 1294179421942244228422902291229222932294229522962297229823042344 ... LastLast
Results 22,931 to 22,940 of 23808

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

“It's hot. Damn hot! Real hot! Hottest things is my shorts. I could cook things in it. A little crotch pot cooking.”

Back in Aruba on another work site visit. So hot and dirty, had to take a shower before taking lunch!
    -Don____________

Good problems to have Don!

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    “It's hot. Damn hot! Real hot! Hottest things is my shorts. I could cook things in it. A little crotch pot cooking.”

Back in Aruba on another work site visit. So hot and dirty, had to take a shower before taking lunch!
    Currently outside Cancun for a work thing
    Been fantastic.

2 houses across the street getting bulldozed for 11 condos. I got the okay to salvage whatever. Been getting patio stones etc. Today I cut six true 2X6's 22 feet long out of the garage roof structure. I left just enough to not endanger the structure, it won't be seeing any snow.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    Currently outside Cancun for a work thing
    Been fantastic.
    Not really happy with the food options

This particular resort is pumping weddings out at a rate of 1-2 per day. Which includes private dinners so every day they are closing half the restaurants in the resort to accommodate that.

They have an app to tell what’s open but every night it’s wrong. And they don’t pre book.

Kinda shit considering the group we have.

Ford Is Losing Roughly $60,000 For Every Electric Vehicle Sold

https://dailycaller.com/2023/05/03/f...usands-per-ev/

No public $$ bailouts

Quote Originally Posted by ChickenLips View Post
    Ford Is Losing Roughly $60,000 For Every Electric Vehicle Sold

https://dailycaller.com/2023/05/03/f...usands-per-ev/

No public $$ bailouts
    Have not read the article yet but remember any new vehicle r&d costs the company billions. It’s not unusual for the first few years of production to be at a loss.

I imagine it would be worse when talking the much larger r&d required for a totally new concept.

Be interested to see the loss difference per unit compared to a regular all new car. Like the Mach E compared to the Bronco for example.

Have not read the article yet but remember any new vehicle r&d costs the company billions. It’s not unusual for the first few years of production to be at a loss.

I imagine it would be worse when talking the much larger r&d required for a totally new concept.

Be interested to see the loss difference per unit compared to a regular all new car. Like the Mach E compared to the Bronco for example.
    fair enough, just not on the public dime

Not really happy with the food options

This particular resort is pumping weddings out at a rate of 1-2 per day. Which includes private dinners so every day they are closing half the restaurants in the resort to accommodate that.

They have an app to tell what’s open but every night it’s wrong. And they don’t pre book.

Kinda shit considering the group we have.
    Like I said to Don's post about Aruba...good problems to have. Enjoy it the best you can.

Club Supporter

The development costs/investment for existing models would have been fully amortized by now but with the re-launch of the models recently they would have new cost/investments associated with model updates to amortize in future years (non-cash items on financial statements...similar to how real estate moguls use depreciation to avoid paying taxes). They're amortizing the initial development cost over current/future sales so the amortization per unit will decrease as they scale up....normal production accounting.
    Last edited by 92redragtop; 05-04-2023 at 01:30 PM.