Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,626
Page 2298 of 2384 FirstFirst ... 1298179821982248228822942295229622972298229923002301230223082348 ... LastLast
Results 22,971 to 22,980 of 23840

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    I’m sure there’s some sort of conspiracy theory or government bad motive behind the posted link. Whatever.
    Yep, there is - and mostly from folks who still use modern tech and facilities so moot point really. Even going into Home Depot they're being surveilled so unless someone lives in a remote jungle somewhere and only barters in exchange for bush meat, it doesn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by 92redragtop View Post
    Yep, there is - and mostly from folks who still use modern tech and facilities so moot point really. Even going into Home Depot they're being surveilled so unless someone lives in a remote jungle somewhere and only barters in exchange for bush meat, it doesn't matter.
    it's inevitable, but it does matter. Suggesting it won't infringe on your freedoms is willful blindness.

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenLips View Post
    it's inevitable, but it does matter. Suggesting it won't infringe on your freedoms is willful blindness.
    Sure, but those freedoms have already been given up by all who utilize modern conveniences and government programs so it just a conspiracy theory hobby at that point. How many of those against it have forfeited their EI, CPP, or OAS benefits in protest or to protect themselves, or refuse to go into/shop in populated areas with retail surveillance systems and traffic cams (or ATM cameras)?

yeah, I'm alamist. It'll be safe and effective.

4K oil change on the Mustang. Used my Votex magnetic drain bolt with crush washer. No more leaks as the stock one would leak because I never felt confident in tightening it and having it break. I’m paranoid.

IMG_9478.jpeg
    IMG_9484.jpeg

Drained the catch can. This is after 4K. It was quite sludgy at the bottom. It was nearly full. To think, this is what recirculates back into the intake manifold. I feel bad for people with direct injection engines.

IMG_9479.jpeg
    IMG_9480.jpeg
    2014 V6 MT Club of America
    IG: xeninworx

Also always problems with the Diode Dynamics side markers. The gore vents cause moisture to get in but the LEDs don’t produce enough heat to evaporate the moisture. So sealed the vents with grey gasket maker on the front and rear markers. Think that solves the problem? Nope. The rears are fine but the fronts still get moisture. Turns out that the opening for the bulb holder is slightly larger than the stock one causing the rubber O ring on the bulb holder to not seal completely causing moisture to still get in. I had to take out the side markers and let them dry in the sun for weeks.

Solution? Shrink tube. Covered over the side marker to the connector and put some dielectric grease on the connector too.

IMG_9486.jpeg
    IMG_9485.jpeg
    2014 V6 MT Club of America
    IG: xeninworx

Quote Originally Posted by xeninworx View Post
    Drained the catch can. This is after 4K. It was quite sludgy at the bottom. It was nearly full. To think, this is what recirculates back into the intake manifold. I feel bad for people with direct injection engines.
    I recently installed a catch can on my family hauler (GDI engine). Looking forward to see how much oil is caught after 2,000kms or so.

Bad month…. After me being sick now my cat is a mess, balance is off and lethargic. Off to vet we go. I Hope nothing serious. I way to attached to her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At vets. So far seems like kidney issue. Hope meds will fix her up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

is her face swollen? Too soon...?