Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,625
Page 2303 of 2384 FirstFirst ... 1303180322032253229322992300230123022303230423052306230723132353 ... LastLast
Results 23,021 to 23,030 of 23839

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen06GT View Post
    On my way to and from Booth Automotive I saw something I don’t quite understand. What’s with Jeep owners running just a rim where the spare wheel is suppose to be? I saw two Jeeps like that today. Someone please explain.
    Too cheap to buy a 5th tire because they spent all their money on buying deep dish rims and giant noisy mud tires as to which they only drive them on asphalt. Probably because the giant mud tire doesn’t fit in the back.
    2014 V6 MT Club of America
    IG: xeninworx

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen06GT View Post
    On my way to and from Booth Automotive I saw something I don’t quite understand. What’s with Jeep owners running just a rim where the spare wheel is suppose to be? I saw two Jeeps like that today. Someone please explain.
    From what I read, aftermarket wheels with bigger tires will not fit the holder correctly as the third brake light is in the way.

Also may be too heavy.

Quote Originally Posted by xeninworx View Post
    Too cheap to buy a 5th tire because they spent all their money on buying deep dish rims and giant noisy mud tires as to which they only drive them on asphalt. Probably because the giant mud tire doesn’t fit in the back.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Blue View Post
    From what I read, aftermarket wheels with bigger tires will not fit the holder correctly as the third brake light is in the way.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Also may be too heavy.
    All good explanations, thanks. I think it still looks dumb. For the cost of the fifth rim or less you could do a spare tire delete and call it a day.

Fireworks.
    It would be my wish for the city to officially ban them in neighborhoods. Nope not playing the old fuddy duddy card, at least locally to me, it starts 11pm plus and can run into even 3 or 4am. Would not be a huge issue if it was only the long weekends but it pretty much starts with the first decent weather and at times be week nights as well.

Get the same here. And even on weekday nights. People come to the cottage on holiday and seem to forget or not care that some people live here full time and work for a living. Fire works and loud music.
    Last edited by 5.4MarkVIII; 05-23-2023 at 01:25 PM.

Not sure where this level of ignorance came from but it's become all too common.

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Not sure where this level of ignorance came from but it's become all too common.
    Go take a look at who’s firing them off.

So someone stole the wiper blades from my neighbours RAV4. WTF is wrong with people. Some cheap ass people out there I tell ya.
    2014 V6 MT Club of America
    IG: xeninworx

Quote Originally Posted by xeninworx View Post
    So someone stole the wiper blades from my neighbours RAV4. WTF is wrong with people. Some cheap ass people out there I tell ya.
    this is typical in low income countries. In Cuba you remove wiper blades when parking your vehicle.