Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546
Page 2327 of 2381 FirstFirst ... 1327182722272277231723232324232523262327232823292330233123372377 ... LastLast
Results 23,261 to 23,270 of 23808

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    Or…. Good luck Zee, knock’m dead! Don’t listen to the party poopers.
    Thanks Don!

Good luck Zee!

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Zee View Post
    Hahaha this is my third wedding this summer and i've got another 4 to go! - the South Asian community seems to be going strong on the wedding train! Thats my core target market.
    The numbers are on your side - it's a large and growing community so demand should be strong for at least another 2 generations at least (given immigration stats). Have fun with the gigs. Great way to juice the "go fast goodies" fund....or retirement.....whichever floats your boat!

Quote Originally Posted by 92redragtop View Post
    The numbers are on your side - it's a large and growing community so demand should be strong for at least another 2 generations at least (given immigration stats). Have fun with the gigs. Great way to juice the "go fast goodies" fund....or retirement.....whichever floats your boat!
    davids brides.jpg

https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/dav...idal-1.6813196

There are still plenty of thirsty men hoping to secure access to the pootie, but it's a declining market. Being a talented wagon wheel maker in the time of the Model T is a declining market.

my tire inflator is getting irritating. The needle fell off the gauge. A bit of noodling on Amazon turned up a digital version from AstroAI. Goes to 250, which would be helpful for my van.

Does anyone have experience with digital inflator/gauge combos or more specifically with AstroAI.

Failing that some suggestions on a decent, robust inflator that won't break the bank.

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenLips View Post
    davids brides.jpg

https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/dav...idal-1.6813196

There are still plenty of thirsty men hoping to secure access to the pootie, but it's a declining market. Being a talented wagon wheel maker in the time of the Model T is a declining market.

I’m aware of that Chapter 11/CCAA filing but many of the current filings are not just due to market demand shifts but also the effect of too much leverage during a low rate period but now having to service that debt at cost of borrowing that are multiples of the original cost. Also, Zee’s target market probably doesn’t shop at David’s Bridal that much because they wear multiple outfits for their weddings and the outfits look different.

My tailor does a lot of wedding work for grooms and their parties/family so the regular places like Harry’s or Moores, etc don’t get that business either.

Edit: fuck, why do I get pulled into these pointless internet debates with trolls. Back on “ignore” you go.
    -Don____________

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    Edit: fuck, why do I get pulled into these pointless internet debates with trolls. Back on “ignore” you go.
    I'm just reporting my observations. Feel free to encourage diving into a dying market. 50 years of "I don't need no man" and men are starting to listen.

https://www.statcan.gc.ca/o1/en/plus...do-more-i-dont
    Last edited by ChickenLips; 07-11-2023 at 02:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 92redragtop View Post
    Gig went amazing! 300 people, dry wedding - very responsive crowd.
    Bride and Groom were happy even though it rained.
    Hopefully I secured some referrals!
    The South Asian community definitely has the more "traditional" values on a large scale... from Sikh to Hindu to Muslims - they all go hard on the marriage concept. If you you get into a relationship and it gets serious - you HAVE to marry or else it will bring shame to both sides of the families...that paired with the religious pressure. And this kind of pressure will keep the tradition going.
    This is the moment I opened up the dance floor for the Groom!

open dance floor.JPG