Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546
Page 2334 of 2381 FirstFirst ... 133418342234228423242330233123322333233423352336233723382344 ... LastLast
Results 23,331 to 23,340 of 23808

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by 92redragtop View Post
    What is F&F at now?

"Universal's biggest franchise and the seventh highest-grossing film series, with a combined gross of over $7 billion"

I give you Aliens and T2

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    "Universal's biggest franchise and the seventh highest-grossing film series, with a combined gross of over $7 billion"
    They are horrible movies after the initial....but same goes for many of the rinse and repeat movie series.

You guys see the new Snow White pics?
    A German folklore which specified Snow White's skin as being white .... is now being played by a Spanish woman ... who is changing the character by making her not want love or her prince.
    They also replaced the dwarves with normal height people - obviously they had to squeeze in some colored people in there because how dare you have an all white dwarf cast ... the irony of this? It was a decision made by Peter Dinklage - a dwarf.

Politics or notions of "wokeness" aside, at what point should they just stop calling a flim a "remake" when they have changed dramatic elements of the plot and not just the actors? A bit like saying we are "remaking Titanic" but the boat never hits an Iceberg and it's actually a comedy starring Kevin Hart as Jack.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
    Politics or notions of "wokeness" aside, at what point should they just stop calling a flim a "remake" when they have changed dramatic elements of the plot and not just the actors? A bit like saying we are "remaking Titanic" but the boat never hits an Iceberg and it's actually a comedy starring Kevin Hart as Jack.
    I think I’d watch that. Lol. Via some outside force Jack (Kevin Hart) learns of the doomed titanic. He sneaks on board to convince everyone of that danger in hopes to save his love who is being dragged to the USA by her rich father. Comedy ensues as he tried everything however ultimately the iceburg is small and does no damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
    LOL me and the wife are laughing out loud right now at your Titanic idea

Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    I think I’d watch that. Lol. Via some outside force Jack (Kevin Hart) learns of the doomed titanic. He sneaks on board to convince everyone of that danger in hopes to save his love who is being dragged to the USA by her rich father. Comedy ensues as he tried everything however ultimately the iceburg is small and does no damage.
    And the iceberg turns out to be an ice cube, which to Kevin Hart’s size, is like an iceberg. The ice cube will also be voiced by Ice Cube.
    2014 V6 MT Club of America
    IG: xeninworx

Got a nice set of Kumho tires, 255/40r17 ... tires on the stang were over 12 years old.
    MY GOD! It finally doesnt feel like i'm riding a freaking wagon LOL
    Aesthetically the 275's were much nicer but the ride and even the performance of these ones is miles ahead of old tires lol

Quote Originally Posted by xeninworx View Post
    And the iceberg turns out to be an ice cube, which to Kevin Hart’s size, is like an iceberg. The ice cube will also be voiced by Ice Cube.
    Perhaps Will Farrell as the eccentric owner of White star line or the salt sea dog captain.

I feel he needs some sort of retribution at the end. Perhaps in his escapades he uncovers some secret smuggling operation. Headed by either Dwayne Johnson or Mark Walburg.
    Last edited by 5.4MarkVIII; 07-25-2023 at 06:39 PM.