Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546
Page 2347 of 2381 FirstFirst ... 134718472247229723372343234423452346234723482349235023512357 ... LastLast
Results 23,461 to 23,470 of 23808

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    The only issue I have is when people ignore what goes on then they make poorly informed decisions when it comes time to vote. And we get what we have now. IMO.
    agreed.

Voters should reap maximum result from their ballots. Take New York, who's welfare/shelter/entitlements programs are beyond the breaking point. They're getting exactly what they voted for.

I give up!!! Bug bite and hand swollen…. Can’t make fist!!FML

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mavrrrick View Post
    I give up!!! Bug bite and hand swollen…. Can’t make fist!!FML

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Damn. You need to start living in a bubble.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    The only issue I have is when people ignore what goes on then they make poorly informed decisions when it comes time to vote. And we get what we have now. IMO.
    I quit voting federally and provincially. Covid taught me that all politicians are cut from the same cloth. I don't complain either because I just don't care anymore. The only vote that actually counts and can make real change in your community is municipal politics. That's the only time I'll cast a ballot ever again. Full disclosure, I was a massive political junky before covid hit.

Sent from my SM-S908W using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 69mullet View Post
    I quit voting federally and provincially. Covid taught me that all politicians are cut from the same cloth. I don't complain either because I just don't care anymore. The only vote that actually counts and can make real change in your community is municipal politics. That's the only time I'll cast a ballot ever again. Full disclosure, I was a massive political junky before covid hit.

Sent from my SM-S908W using Tapatalk
    in the social media age where clicks, views and linger time are all measured and translated into "public opinion" you non voting habits can make a difference. Leadership is more accurately "followship" as policy is decided by public opinion (popularity). No politician wishing to be elected will adopt something unpopular. There's always differing viewpoints but as long as a given policy is more popular than unpopular it'll go. You wallet also speaks pretty loudly.

I have officially removed myself from Facebook. Just got tired of being harassed by family about posts. My mom has been a source of my headache. Enough is enough. I am officially done. Ever since dad passed she has done nothing but give my wife and I a hard time. So fed up it makes me feel like I will have a heart attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrape View Post
    I have officially removed myself from Facebook. Just got tired of being harassed by family about posts. My mom has been a source of my headache. Enough is enough. I am officially done. Ever since dad passed she has done nothing but give my wife and I a hard time. So fed up it makes me feel like I will have a heart attack.
    Social media and family don't mix.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

My wife always complains about family reacting to posts on Facebook. She has deactivated for a little while to have a break from the chaos.
    I’m glad that I never had Facebook…
    Just waiting for this crap to be over so we can travel again

Smartest guy right here. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Sheep View Post
    My wife always complains about family reacting to posts on Facebook. She has deactivated for a little while to have a break from the chaos.
    I’m glad that I never had Facebook…

I haven’t been on FB for over a year don’t miss it one bit. Considering leaving all social and certainly not joining any of the new ones.
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd
    1981 Cobra t-top option - power to be determined, in the works