Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546
Page 366 of 2381 FirstFirst ... 2663163563623633643653663673683693703764164668661366 ... LastLast
Results 3,651 to 3,660 of 23808

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
    I'm looking at XLT Sport Crew 4x4 with 302A
    Nice

My brother and I were talking about the new lincoln. I finally had a day warm enough to test out the cooled seats.
    He asked how I liked it and what it felt like. I told him it was the best feature I have ever had on a vehicle. Like the soft cool caress of fairy tears carried on the gentle breeze of a unicorn fart.
    Black leather seats shall never more leave the balls sweaty and the ass crack dripping.

Anyone believe in Ghosts because I just fkn saw one!!!
    Follow me on Instagram @ray721_14gt for car pics and general shenanigans

Because Rayscar!!!!

Pics

Red bull & vodka ray

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    My brother and I were talking about the new lincoln. I finally had a day warm enough to test out the cooled seats.
    He asked how I liked it and what it felt like. I told him it was the best feature I have ever had on a vehicle. Like the soft cool caress of fairy tears carried on the gentle breeze of a unicorn fart.
    Black leather seats shall never more leave the balls sweaty and the ass crack dripping.
    Yup, our 2004 LS has cooled seats and it's a great feature in the summer.

Quote Originally Posted by F150screw View Post
    Pics

Red bull & vodka ray
    Lol, no dead sober. Redbull and Vodka is a once maybe twice a year thing. I don't drink very often.

I saw a pitch black figure ride a bike across highway two. Without thinking about where I was I said to Michaela "holy shit I just saw a ghost".

She asked if it was on a bike, I said yes. She then pointed out that we had just passed the "ghost bike" that's been beside the highway for a couple years now.

The chills I felt run through my body after that realization, were incredible.

Because Rayscar!!!!

"Ghost bike" I take it someone lost their life on hwy 2 ? Did you know about the incident ? Subconscious playing mind games maybe ?

Quote Originally Posted by Amsoil Guy View Post
    I know some guys are all about Hagerty on here but I gotta say Co-operators really stepped up. I told them how much my quote was from Hagerty and they beat it. Saving almost $45/ month over last year.
    I suspect their rating shows it as a 1/2 ton truck only, heard another guy say his fell through the cracks as well.

WTF
    getting the taxes done this morning

I fucking hate seeing how much these bastards take from us

coulda retired already

Quote Originally Posted by F150screw View Post
    "Ghost bike" I take it someone lost their life on hwy 2 ? Did you know about the incident ? Subconscious playing mind games maybe ?
    I don't know any details other than the bike and mini shrine set up on the side of the road. I wasn't really thinking of where I was and it was dark so you couldn't really see the shrine.

I was just driving along not even thinking about it. Then I saw what I saw. It didn't click until Michaela mentioned where we were. If it was subconciou,s it was some deep down shit lol

Because Rayscar!!!!