Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546
Page 418 of 2381 FirstFirst ... 3183684084144154164174184194204214224284685189181418 ... LastLast
Results 4,171 to 4,180 of 23808

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by NickD View Post
    See Sweden actually
    Way to many different races, cultures and religions in Canada to compare this topic to a country as small as Sweden.
    '88 LX

I am all for equal rights. if the bad guy has a gun, then I should be able to have one too. Albeit I am a better shot with it....
    "Without Warning, Without Conscience"

What a great roller coaster older movie https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crash_(2004_film) not my first time seeing but still grips you

HOLIDAY'S!!!!!!!!!!

2019 Roush Race Red RS3 Mustang GT
    2019 White Jeep Cherokee 4x4 Ltd
    2019 Chevy Equinox AWD

Nice.

stangstevers
    Having fun... working from home, washed the car... nice BBQ.

Now I'm looking for a decent'ish Ford Ranger... would like the 4.0 and 4x4... up to 240,000km winter beater / rainy day shit car to go to work with. Paint can be ugly as hell... just somewhat well maintained.

Usually if the paint is ugly as hell there is rust associated with that ugly paint. Just saying.
    Quote Originally Posted by stangstevers View Post
    Having fun... working from home, washed the car... nice BBQ.

Now I'm looking for a decent'ish Ford Ranger... would like the 4.0 and 4x4... up to 240,000km winter beater / rainy day shit car to go to work with. Paint can be ugly as hell... just somewhat well maintained.

Are there are fun tablet games that don't end up costing you an arm and a leg after the first few hours of gameplay? I was home with my son after his surgery for a few days so I tried out WGT on my tablet. It's a pretty cool golf game, great graphics, good gameplay without any gimmicks or acrade crap. I earned some credits in the first hours and upgraded my clubs and putter and whatever. But now, after a couple of days of playing (and the typical gaming addiction kicking in), the credits have nearly entirely dried up, and it'll start costing me real cash (on a credit card) to buy balls every few rounds!! Something like $10 every few games! I won't even spend that on golf balls in real life! pisses me right off that you just can't have a little fun without paying for it.
    BECAUSE RACECAR

Quote Originally Posted by Not4you View Post
    Are there are fun tablet games that don't end up costing you an arm and a leg after the first few hours of gameplay? I was home with my son after his surgery for a few days so I tried out WGT on my tablet. It's a pretty cool golf game, great graphics, good gameplay without any gimmicks or acrade crap. I earned some credits in the first hours and upgraded my clubs and putter and whatever. But now, after a couple of days of playing (and the typical gaming addiction kicking in), the credits have nearly entirely dried up, and it'll start costing me real cash (on a credit card) to buy balls every few rounds!! Something like $10 every few games! I won't even spend that on golf balls in real life! pisses me right off that you just can't have a little fun without paying for it.
    Lol it's really stupid isn't it? A ton of the new tablet games coming out are like this... which is why I don't play any.

Why did dodge leave us to do this? No cabin filter... cmon chrysler (or fiat? not sure anymore)
    http://www.ramforum.com/f75/cabin_air_filter_mod-12200/
    '88 LX

Picked up my All Venue access pass for work, hoping to see a few events...