Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,625
Page 444 of 2384 FirstFirst ... 3443944344404414424434444454464474484544945449441444 ... LastLast
Results 4,431 to 4,440 of 23839

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Lips
    I'm an anti asshole activist. What he did wasn't hunting. He shot a tagged lion that was lured out of a protected Park.and it was not legal. Oh and it wasn't a proper hunt.he wounded it with a bow then stalked it for more than a day. It wasn't a quick clean kill. They also used meat on a truck to lure the lion from the wildlife Park. The guy is an asshole.not a hunter. If you hunt it....you eat it.

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips View Post
    I'm an anti asshole activist. What he did wasn't hunting. He shot a tagged lion that was lured out of a protected Park.and it was not legal. Oh and it wasn't a proper hunt.he wounded it with a bow then stalked it for more than a day. It wasn't a quick clean kill. They also used meat on a truck to lure the lion from the wildlife Park. The guy is an asshole.not a hunter. If you hunt it....you eat it.
    He was also charged in the past for doing something similar in the US and paid a fine (slap on the wrist for him) - killed a bear in a protected area and dumped it miles away claiming it happened outside the protected area.

IC, thanks for the info guys.
    BECAUSE RACECAR

My GF is what one may call a fairly active animal activist, so I've been inundated with this story from the onset. I don't agree with what he did in the least, but the death threats and forcing this guy in to hiding is mildly absurd as well. This pressure should be the governments of that region to ban baiting animals and maybe take a look at what they are allowing people to do in these areas just because they show up with dumb trucks full of cash.

Kimmel summed it up best IMO, if you're not hunting for food, or to control the population or for protection, and doing it just to mount shit on your walls so your buddies think you're cool, you're a tool.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    Fixed for accuracy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    lol, fair enough!

stangstevers
    Lure him into the bush with dental patients, wound him with an arrow and let nature get sweet revenge.

KIDAGIN

Blipshift has some great Mustang shirts on right now http://www.blipshift.com/?utm_source...eid=d5e75c0f0c

^^^I like the "like a 302" one

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    What has GR been talking about non-stop for the last 2 months? Changes the conversation to it no matter what subject you are trying to talk about, LOL.

Ya prob going to get that and the fox shirt